“dunavan family”

La Dolce Vita Villas
Louisville, Kentucky
“dunavan family”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Me and my wife put a deposit down a different place it was terrible somebody give us Angela's name and number it was around eight or 830 at night she still let us come over and rent a place fantastic service loved it super nice super clean I would stay there again, try this one you won't regret it,

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Lilesville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My mama, husband, and doggie Coco and I stayed here. It was very clean and the owners were so nice and friendly. Some places that that aren't pet friendly are not near as clean. We stayed in villa #15 which had a great view of the ocean and the sundeck was so nice. It was our first time but we will come back on our next trip. I recommend this place to anyone who has a dog.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Phillip, myself and our pup <Missy stayed here because friends had stayed and liked it. Great place, clean , close to the beach. Liked the sundeck. Angela was so helpful and friendly and would ask if we needed anything when she saw us. Stayed in 14 but would like to stay in 15 next time hopefully. We will be back and hope to bring friends with us. Like that it is Pet Friendly. Thanks again for a great time. Prices are reasonable and you will love it. We sure did!

Room Tip: I like the second floor. It is quieter and you have the sundeck. Would like to try unit 15 next tim...
Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here 3 nights the weekend of Sept. 8. We picked this place because they had no pet deposits and accepted any breed and weight restriction. I am always hesitant about taking my dogs places that accept dogs, because you never really know how well they clean up after others pets. This place has tile flooring in the room so it is much easier to keep sanitary than carpet. It is right on ocean boulevard and a short walk across the street to the beach. The owners are so welcoming (even when you call them at 3 in the morning to book a room) and friendly to your dogs as well. The prices were great at 88/night. The room was clean and we had plenty of room. I am so happy I found this place. This will be my go to place forever and always in North Myrtle Beach. Thanks Angela! You and your hubby are awesome!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
iron station
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My stay here was great. I will for sure be back. And I recommend it highly for anyone, even if you don't have a pet. the room was clean, have a lot of space and everything you need. and if you need something. Angela will take care of you.

candy cox
iron station, n.c.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Candy C
china grove, nc
Reviewed September 17, 2013

the wife and i went down to cherry grove for our 22nd wedding anniversary this past weekend. we had never stayed at la dolce vita villas before but the website looked promising. i called angela to set the reservation and i immediately got the vibe that she was a very attentive hostess. she had our room ready for us early when we arrived on friday afternoon. we knew ahead of time that la dolce is pet friendly and honestly i expected some clues that there had been multiple animals in the room but i tell you, you'd never know that a dog or cat had ever stepped into that room it was so clean. the room was also very thoughtfully stocked with dishes, toiletries and most importantly a cork screw. we enjoyed the veranda in the evening with a glass of wine and watched the waves as the sun set. all of the other patrons seemed to be kind souls who were proud to show off their "fur babies". from check in to check out it was just such a relaxed atmosphere. i hope to return soon and would most definitely recommend this place to everyone. i have stayed in alot of places around cherry grove that disappointed me time and time again. this place broke the crappy streak for sure.

Room Tip: let angela know what you're looking for and she'll work it out!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank drbizme
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I just got back from a 4 day stay at La Dolce Vita Villas from sept 3 -7 with my parents, husband n 2 dogs, room was clean n beach was steps away. The owner Angela was very friendly and everyday greeted us with a smile and asked us if we needed anything. We will definitely stay here again. If your looking for a good clean place for you pets, this is the place to come. I also observed the owner Angela hard at work cleaning room once guest left n cleaning all the bed linens. Rest assure you will be please as well as your pets...... :)

Room Tip: The owner Angela lives in area n will be their for anything that you need for the room. Shes a pet o...
2 Thank Migdalia C