Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pharoah31...
Troy, New York
“Time to put a little back to the room it is 2017 after all.”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Like the Prince Resort as it is fairly new to Cherry Grove standards, and typically extremely happy when we stay there. 1st and last time for this room however. The couch which was most likely the original back 10 years ago when the Price was established could fee the springs hitting your rump when you sat, both my wife and I had the same experience. Try watching TV on a tube TV ok, I get it your at the beach who needs a huge flat screen, but come on what would it cost for a upgrade 200.00 at most. That wait there one can be assured the remote works so you can change channels and turn off the TV, ( yes did buy batteries and tried this as well) Perhaps one of the six remotes in the bedroom's 13" TV could have worked on this TV. The AC did not work 2 days into our stay, made numerous efforts to try to get looked at with no solution to fixing the AC. When you pay for a cleaning service before and after arrival, once should expect that the floor not be sticking to your feet and shoes when you walk on them. Again just stating the obvious the mattress in the bedroom needs to be replaced like the couch, sad. I understand this is a business and there are other rentals that come in before and after me, but isn't the name of the game to make you want to come back, and not write a review like this. To be nit picking which does not affect me either way, when you walk in the door and turn on the switch by the door , one would expect the light to come on when you come home, just leave the light on when you leave at night, which wasn't the case for one of the bathroom lights which did not work. I have stayed at the Prince several times, but this by far was the worst. I will the price we got for the week, with cleaning service, Admin fees, taxes for a little under 900.00 is not typical of what we have paid in the past, but as they say you get what you pay for, and I saw the pictures of the condo before I booked, so can't complain about the TV's bit the quality you can't see, and that's what make this so disappointing to me and my wife. Will be back to MB next year, but definitely not at the Prince 1206

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
margaret5...
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“High rise condo with a nice view.”
Reviewed September 19, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The room was ready and clean. But, they did not supply shampoo, conditioner or soap for the bathroom. The kitchen was adequate, but small. No paper towels or dish towels were provided. We were on the 16th floor with a side/street view. Though not directly on the water the view down the beach and across the marsh was great. Patio is miniscule. 2 plastic chairs and small plastic table barely fit. Also, the wind up there was strong. The pool on ground level in the main tower was okay, but the water cold, at least until you got used to it. If you need towels for the pool, you must get them from the desk in the lobby. The staff was very helpful and polite. If the registration parking area is full, there is additional parking across the street beside the parking tower.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing