“Always good food”
Review of Big KT's BBQ Shack - CLOSED

Big KT's BBQ Shack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 30, 2012

BIG KTs is consistent in their food and service. It's definitely a place where the locals go and you can see why. Good food, good service and friendly smiles.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

After reading several review sites we decided to go to KTs for lunch. Maybe we hit them on a bad day, but the service was a little slow. I had the pulled pork sandwich that had no flavor on its own. The selection of sauces was OK but nothing to write home about. The place looked clean but our table was sticky. All in all it was just an ok experience, but we probably will not go back there.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

this was our 1st time here. Drove from Myrtle Beach on a recomendation. Small place, but clean. Owner very pleasant. There is 1 waitress there. When we got there, we thought she was going to have an attitude. Overwhelming, coming in as a party of 12, I could see that. As the dinner wore on, we had her smiling and joking around. The owner even thanked us for his buisness. Would definitley come back.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We was here on Saturday August 25. We ordered brisket and smoked turkey. The brisket was great. Tender and juicy. The turkey on the other hand was dry and had not much flavor. The BBQ sauce they offer is very good and did help out the turkey some. Also we presented a 15% discount that was not awarded because we didn't present it up front and no where on it does it say anythIng about that. Waitress said that the owner had to adjust it and he was not there. We seen The same guy in the kitchen that is on the commercial on tv33. Overall I enjoyed the brisket but I doubt a return trip to big kt's will not ever happen!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went there with a party of 11 and was seated right away. The owner who was our waiter was very nice and friendly. The food was great! I had a half a rack of ribs and they were Awsome! Everyone in our party enjoyed their food and the prices were reasonable. I willl go there again next time I am in Myrtle Beach.