“Perfect for us !”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jennifer...
“Perfect for us !”
Reviewed June 16, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The condo was bigger than I expected. It was clean. It was perfect for our kids and dog. Will definitely be staying here again !

cameronco...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“We loved it!”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We loved it. 2 bed 2 bath with enough space for 5 adults and 1 child so 5 stars definitely! And the fact that it took us 30 seconds to walk to the beach perfect just perfect especially for the price!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Pleasantly surprised. This 2 bedroom condo slept all 6 of us very comfortably. We especially enjoyed the cleanliness and quietness of the area. The condo was newly renovated making our stay extremely comfortable and enjoyable. Very close to everything you could possibly want to do while in Myrtle Beach. Great prices for a great vacation.
Will definitely make the Atlantic Winds Condo

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome place”
Reviewed February 23, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

We really liked this place, the owner was very prompt in getting back to me when we wanted a place to stay. Pet friendly places are hard to find, so coming across these condos was a blessing. Its right across the street from the beach/ocean and close to tons of restaurants and outlets and malls! The kids had their own room (bunk beds) which they loved! Quiet stay, nice get away, great prices, we will definitely be back.

Richmond6...
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Value, Great Location, Great Week and it's Pet Friendly.”
Reviewed January 28, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My wife and I make this our destination of choice when we go to Myrtle Beach. It is clean, comfortable, pet friendly and has a great location. The rates are very reasonable and to borrow a phrase I've used before. It is a "Great Value" and it is the first and only call I make when traveling to Myrtle Beach on vacation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Faywar
“Guest”
Reviewed October 25, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We loved it here. Great cozy place you can bring your dog too. There are not many places you can bring your lab to. It has all the things you need to stay for a week or a month. Right across the street from the beach you can see the ocean from the balcony. I would recommend this place to all my friends. If you want a great place at a great price you found it here.

Melissa K
“Ms.”
Reviewed October 3, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My family and I love this condo complex. This is the second year we've vacationed here and fully plan to make it our yearly vacation spot! The condo is pet friendly, which is what originally drew us there. It is reasonably priced and located directly across from the ocean! The owners are very good to work with. When we stayed last year. The air conditioning unit broke, but the owner got on having it fixed ASAP! We have already recommended this complex to several...my family and I have been very pleased with our experience!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing