“Great Show! Not to be missed!”
Review of Dino's TV Variety Show - CLOSED

Dino's TV Variety Show
More attraction details
Owner description: An award-winning, critically acclaimed Dean Martin tribute show where the audience is made to feel as though they have stepped back in time to become the live studio audience for the live taping of The Dean Martin Show which aired on NBC in the 60's and 70's. Dino and his Gold Diggers welcome iconic celebrity guests that drop in for a song, skit or joke. See these amazing tribute artists from around the world!
Wilmington, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Show! Not to be missed!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I knew the show was going to be interactive with the audience so it had to be good, But it was even better than I expected. The cast is talented, funny and really know how to engage the audience. I thought my boyfriend was going to jump up on stage and start dancing and singing with them. We laughed till we cried. It was that good!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank 2DiscerningTraveler

“really really loved it”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Intimate room. Wonderfully talented cast, and really clever show

Visited July 2011
Cocoa Beach, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Small show room, big entertainment”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Probably for those who remember Dean Martin and other entertainers of the era. Show is fun and intimate with reasonably good talent. Good value when compared to bigger shows.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Mike N
Niagara Falls, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Huge disappointment!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I really don't know how to fill in this review because trip advisor doesn't leave a "Dino's doesn't seem to be there anymore" option. We were dying to see this and when we went to the website it said they were 'working' on a schedule and that they were also moving. However, you could still buy tickets on line? So we phoned first to see where we were supposed to go. There was only an answering machine message telling us that they were moving and to check back later. If you're planning on seeing this, you may want to phone first.

Visited February 2012
5 Thank sandrajNiagaraFalls
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“The One you Don't Won't to Miss!!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

This was our 4th time at the Show, first Christmas Show and it gets better everytime we see it. You absolutely feel as if you're back in the 60's at the Dean Martin Television Show, live and in the audience. There is no better Dino to be found and the cast can magically transform into any celebrity. I especially enjoy Cindra as that Monroe charmer and Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie. Louie Armstrong was incredible. Score them a perfect 10. I can't wait to see it my fifth time. Who knows, I may be the one who knocks on the door next time.

Visited December 2011