“Awesome time with the family!”
Review of Dino's TV Variety Show - CLOSED

Dino's TV Variety Show
More attraction details
Owner description: An award-winning, critically acclaimed Dean Martin tribute show where the audience is made to feel as though they have stepped back in time to become the live studio audience for the live taping of The Dean Martin Show which aired on NBC in the 60's and 70's. Dino and his Gold Diggers welcome iconic celebrity guests that drop in for a song, skit or joke. See these amazing tribute artists from around the world!
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We brought our young children to this attraction (3 1/2 and 6 months old) and had a really good time. This was a whole bunch of fun for my wife and I as well as our children. Even my 6 mo old was smiling!! It was somewhat interactive and also they served a great dinner and dessert. (Perfect portion I might add!) Everyone from the entertainers to the staff was extremely friendly and we never waited for anything. It was the perfect night to top off our vacation and we will certainly be attending again next year. We were very pleased and overall probably the most fun, relaxing thing we got to do with our kids.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

The show and cost was very good. Food was OK, but the actors were very good, Marilyn Monoroe and Granny where the hits...... Can't go wrong

Reviewed August 26, 2011

We had a blast at Dino's TV Variety Show! The characters in the show were amazing. You would swear that you had gone back in time and were seeing the actual celebrities. In addition to the wonderful show I loved the audience participation was a riot. The ticket prices were very reasonable and the food was great too. The club was very intimate and cozy. There is not a bad seat in the house. When I go back to Myrtle Beach I definately want to see this show again.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

went with friends to go see dino's variety show - was not expecting it to be much better than a nice night out - I was wrong - this show was great! The setting is intimate, the actors/actress were top notch! I would strongly recommend this to anyone who loves a live show! will definitely go again!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Don't be fooled by the very reasonable pricing - this is a fantastic way to spend an evening! The entire cast is extremely talented and spot on - Sammy Davis, Jr. is absolutely fantastic. The venue is small and provides a very personal ambience, perfect for this show. My family and I had a great time and will come back next year!!