“Fabulous Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
McMurray, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We happened to eat there on Wednesday when they had their Bang Bang shrimp or chicken appetizer for $5 -- it was unbelieveably good! What a bargain. The shrimp and the fish tacos were also excellent. Two in our group ordered the crabcakes appetizer as a main dish with a salad. They raved about them and they were very big! I'll try them next time. This is a very popular place but they do take reservations and service was excellent.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Trish W

Denver, Pennsylvania
“One of My Favorite Restaurants”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The quality of the food is excellent. I have had fish dishes as well as steak and it is all good. I have had their fish & chips several times and it is the best I have ever had. My wife raves about the crab cakes. The prices are very good and they have a very nice separate bar area. Great place to go for a pleasant night out!

Visited August 2012
Hampton, Virginia
“What a Great Meal”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

A group of our friends, my wife and I, all went to the Bonefish for dinner. My first time, but not my last. Everything from the salad to the steak and au gratin potatoes were delicious. I even enjoyed a PBR beer, hadn't had one of those in several years. All I can say is "WHAT A GREAT MEAL."

• Visited September 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great seafood!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food is always great and the service is good. I had a wonderful rainbow trout this time. We always keep going back every time we are in town...

Visited August 2012
Cumberland, Maryland
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We ate here again this year and the food was excellent. We had the bacon wrapped scallops for an appitizer with mango salsa. They are so good! I had the salmon and loved it! This is by far our favorite place to eat in North Myrtle Beach! Service was good also. We have been here for the last three years and everyone was very pleased with the delicious food!

• Visited August 2012