“Excellent Food!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Great dinner and good service. Our waiter had excellent suggestions and we were not disappointed! Had the bang bang shrimp, which even our two-year-old liked! Bread with olive oil and pesto was great, chilean sea bass, baja fish tacos, and the kid's mac and cheese were all excellent! I ordered a cup of coffee which was unfortunately, luke warm. The waiter told me they were brewing a fresh pot, which really unfortunately, was cold. We let him know, but it wasn't removed from the bill (neither was the beer my husband ordered which they were out of... good thing I checked!!), which was the only reason they earned four stars in my book. The food was knock-your-socks off good, staff was very friendly!

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Great food for two or the whole family and excellent service. My wife and I arrived 10 minutes early for our reservations and despite the crowd, were seated immediately.

The bacon wrapped scallops were out of this world and our entries were amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

had dinner to-nite with my fiancee and her aunt. had already reviewed positive comments on line and had to try the food here. staff was very good and the food was outstanding!!

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Bonefish never disappoints. This is mine and my wife's favorite restaurant for a special night out and a fine meal. I enjoy great seafood that is not deep fried or served in a buffet like most of the seafood restaurants in Myrtle Beach. I know I can get the best Chilean sea bass at Bonefish. This time the Wahoo special sounded delicious. The waitress was very knowledgeable about the Wahoo special and her description convinced me to try it. I've never tried wahoo, but was glad I did this time. Absolutely delicious. Now I have two favorites. My wife does not eat seafood. Thankfully, Bonefish has one of the best filet mignon's you can get. Always cooked to order, tender and great tasting. The prices are great and the service is always wonderful. Never had a bad meal or bad service.

Reviewed May 28, 2011

This was our first trip to a Bonefish Grill and we were very impressed. The service was good, the selection good and the meals excellent. Plain and simple - great meal and will definitely go back next time we are in the U.S.