“Great Times, Great Fun, Great Stay”

North Beach Plantation
home
“Great Times, Great Fun, Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2009

My best friends and I just returned from our annual "Ladies Retreat" at the beach. Each year we take a few days away from our lives as wives and mothers for pampering, rest and relaxation! We have traveled to the beach for the past 16 years. This year we chose North Beach Plantation as our home away from home. This resort is fabulous! The accomodations were luxurious, spacious and beautiful. The Palmetto unit was perfect for us, as we each had a private bedroom, bath and balcony. Check-in and check-out were a breeze. I have traveled extensively and usually I am a hard sell and have been known to be very picky! The unit was impeccably clean and surpassed my expectations. The staff were wonderful and very helpful. I highly recommend this property and will make many return visits. Great job!

Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
2 Thank arvieta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (719)
mcmillanld
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2009

If you are looking for a location to enjoy quality family time, then North Beach Plantation is the place. The towers are beautiful. My sisters and I were very pleased rooms. Our children enjoyed the numerous pools, as our husbands enjoyed the ocean sitting on the balcany. We are looking forward to our next trip to North Beach Plantation.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
West Coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2009

This is the best place we have ever stayed and we have been to resorts all over the country! We stayed in a 4 bedroom which was bigger than most homes. The furnishings and TV's were phenomenal. The views, the pools, the beach access and the location are unbelievable. It may cost a little more but it is more than worth paying for. You could live year round here and think you are in luxury. If you elect to stay somewhere else you will be sorry after you see this place! By the way, the free Wi-fi in every room works excellently.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank GoBuckeyes1again
nc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2009

Wonder place to stay, wonderful amentites, nice staff and overall my favorite place in MB, SC.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Norfolk, va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2009

Stayed there Labor Day Week with my wife. This place should be in Las Vegas or the Caribbean. We were amazed with the amenities, the beauty, the beach access and awesome view - but we were most amazed with the service. Oh , did I mention the 15 pools and hot tubs - amazing! You lack for nothing while staying here. We have been up and down the east coast and have a time share in Grand Caymans which is awesome - but gotta say - North Beach Plantation is the heat and an incredible value. We will be back at least each year. p.s. my wife almost lived in the spa there - she was so impressed.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank fjones57
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2009

This was one of the best vacations. The pool area is unbelievable and the location is great. You are down the street from Barefoot Landing and upon leaving the pool area you are on the beach. The amenities were not even open when we were there so I am looking forward to going again next year when I can really experience the resort.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank JerseyGirlOnTheGo
Mass
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2009

Just got back from staying @ the North Beach Plantation! We stayed in the Indigo tower. My oh My... I can't even explain to you how NICE this place is! It is a little bit pricier than the other hotels or resorts in Myrtle Beach/North Myrtle... but it is worth EVERY PENNY! My family felt like royalty here. The pool complex is simply amazing (With the weather would have been nicer, but we did get a couple nice days). The rooms are exquisite... and don't even get me started on the spa and fitness center there, very very nice. I wish that the restaurants were open, that would have made this stay even better, but luckily Barefoot Landing is across the street. This place was fantastic, even the staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming. It was also quiet... so no loud neighbors. I can't wait to go back next year! p

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank BayBreeze207
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Myrtle Beach
Avista Resort
Avista Resort
#5 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,157 reviews
BEST WESTERN Ocean Sands Beach Resort
BEST WESTERN Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,406 reviews
Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
#4 of 207 in Myrtle Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,650 reviews
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Ce...
#6 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,212 reviews
The Prince Resort
The Prince Resort
#4 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes

Been to North Beach Plantation? Share your experiences!