“Wow”

North Beach Plantation
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We were amazed at these condos . They are beautiful and the view from the balcony of the pool area and beach area were breath taking. The food at the restaurants were great. I can not express how beautiful this place is. Will definitely be returning . If you are planning a family vacation this is the place. We had three large bedrooms with three full baths. A large kitchen and dinning area with a large living room. Some condos are larger than this one so give them a try.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank MsLCE

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great! We stayed on the 8th floor in a 3 bedroom. It was clean and relaxing. Room 806 and the view from the balcony is perfect! We did not need our room cleaned during our 3 night stay. Clean pools and enjoyed the pool bar.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Terra F
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My husband and 18mo daughter stayed at this resort in May 2014. The rooms are so luxurious and top notch!! We stayed in the 2 bedroom in the Indigo Tower 12th floor. Breathtaking views! Balcony s HUGE and so amazing. Everything is granite counter tops and just amazing overall. Our room was ready right at check in time just as promised. There are aprox. 8 pools on 3 acres right on the beach. The pools were SO clean and the swim up bar was awesome but prcey! Every morning a crew was cleaning the pools. The room was very clean and every day staff asked if you needed new towels or anything else. Parking was great and we could park right outside of the resort- they also have a parking garage. Resort is HUGE but the elevators are super close to the parking lot and the pool is right outside of the elevator. We cannot wait to stay at this resort again!! Look for a groupon deal as we got an amazing price on a 4 night stay in the 2bedroom condo. Love love love this resort!! 5 stars in my opinion and I have traveled a lot!!

Room Tip: Indigo Tower 12th Floor-amazing view!!!!!!!!!!
5  Thank Jenny A
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I've visited Myrtle Beach almost every year over the past 15 years and this has been my best stay so far. This is my first time staying at NBP and I LOVED it. We had a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo in the Indigo Tower on the 11th floor. We had a perfect view of the beach and pool area from the balcony. The balconies are very large with enough room for a table 4 chairs and 2 loungers. The master bathroom is large and luxurious with quartz counter tops, double sinks, a jacuzzi tub and separate walk in glass shower. The condo comes with a washer and dryer which we used everyday and an awesome kitchen with GE Profile appliances. For the kids, the highlight of the stay was the pools both inside and outside. There is a lazy river indoors along with a pool and hot tub. Outside there is about 7 pools, 4 hot tubs, plenty of seating and a swim up bar. You are steps away from the beach so it's easy to go between the beach and the pools. The property also has a 2 restaurants, a spa and golf course. I highly recommend staying in the condos because they are closest to the beach and pools vs. staying in the houses further into the property. There is a shuttle that can take you between different buildings, houses and restaurants on the property. My family enjoyed themselves so much they didn't want to leave! I'm looking forward to our next vacation there.

2  Thank Penebear
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Went with my kids, a friend and her kids and stayed in a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo and could not be more pleased. The staff was extremely friendly, the condo was decorated beautifully and my oh my was it spacious. We had tons of room. I'm also a sucker for a beautiful and large kitchen and this hotel did not disappoint. Beautiful granite counter tops, great top of the line appliances. So nice to have a washer/dryer when on vacation. All the pools were great and never too crowded and convenient for our kids. The kids also loved the large chess and checkers we played near the lazy river. The view from our room was gorgeous and I loved drinking my coffee on our balcony while listening to the ocean. Everything was also very clean, which is a huge factor for me to enjoy my stay somewhere that is not home. The staff was very helpful whenever we needed anything. I cannot wait to stay here again.

2  Thank Arlene A
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is the second year in a row we stayed at North Beach Plantation. The condos are wonderful and the view amazing. Unfortunately we received no assistance from the staff when our camera and camcorder were left at a pool lounge chair late afternoon Monday May 5th. All our memories. It was left for only an hour when we realized. All we wanted back was the memory sticks. We did not get any help from the staff at posting notices. If anyone was here during this date and saw anything, please email me at daniellejohnston3@gmail.com. I just want the memory sticks back, it has so many family memories on them that were not downloaded. Nikon digital camera and a sony HD camborder in a black sony bag left under the beige beach chair right by the pool with the two levels (attached to the swim up bar but no access to the bar from this pool). Otherwise we loved our vacation and will definitely go back. Room was a 2 bedroom condo in the Jasmine tower and the view was breathtaking. No screens on windows so lots of bugs came in but amazing view. Checking in and out was easy. No ability to put do not disturb on the door handle so had to use paper towel. When renting a condo I feel like we should call when we need towels or paper products. I would rather no one come in unless we request it. Definitely considering another trip same time next year. Don't go during bike week if you don't like noise....bikes started coming in while we were there but it did not bother us. Also thinking of buying here.....next year we will check it out! Definitely recommend this for a family vacation or even just a romantic getaway. And a full week of sun!! Swim up bar was very expensive but pina coladas were soooooo good!!! Kids loved the lazy river.

Room Tip: Jasmine Tower looks right on to the ocean. Amazing views. Upper floors better.
2  Thank Danielle J
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is actually our 3rd visit to North Beach Plantation (with one more planned for Summer 2014) but only my second review of the place. This visit took place during my children's spring break. Yes the ocean was too cold to get in, but the sunny days made for playing on the beach just right. The resort was beautiful and immaculate as usual. The pools were clean and a couple were heated. We stayed in Bimini 43, a beautiful 3 br, 3.5 bath home with a gorgeous oversized screened-in porch and 2 car garage. The kitchen was gorgeous and the house extremely clean and well decorated with high-speed wifi and a HUGE TV in the living room plus TVs in the bedrooms. We can't wait to come back in the summer for a vacation!

Room Tip: You have the rooms in the tower or the homes. We have stayed in both and love both.