North Beach Plantation
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Shore Crest Vacation Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Marsh Resort and Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
Edgewater Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Emerald Cove I(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Creek Resort(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Tricia Lynn Motel(North Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Windy Hill by EVRentals(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Emerald Cove II(North Myrtle Beach)
2,927 results
All reviewsswim up barjasmine towerindigo towerbarefoot landingpool areabedroom condoshuttle servicethe cottagesbeautiful resortthe kitchenocean frontlazy riverfitness centerfresh towelsthird floorupon checkbeach access
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The very first time we laid eyes on this resort--we wanted to one day stay there ! It reminds us so much of the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas (with exception it is not a pink color like the Atlantis).

I was just there this past weekend and have already booked to return w/ some relatives in late January. The resort is absolutey awesome. Check in/out was speedy and the staff was very courteous. It is a large resort so we appreciated the map we were given to find our way around.
Like someone else mentioned in a review--we, too, found a good rate on the internet. I probably could not afford to stay there during the peak summer season :-)

Our one bedroom (in the tower) was very spacious w/ beautiful tropical decor ! There was a flat screen tv in the living room and bedroom. The countertops in the kitchen & bath were granite. The kitchen has modern stainless steel appliances & everything you need incl a washer & dryer.
Townhomes & cottage style accomodations are available too.

The view of the pool area AT NIGHT is stunning and can be viewed as you sit on your private balcony. There are several pools (at least 5). We could only admire the beautiful sight b/c it was a chilly weekend. They have an indoor pool as well. They have a bar in the pool that you can swim up to and order a cocktail--how cool is that !

The resort has a restaurant, spa & fitness center onsite as well.
It is my understanding that the units are privately owned but available for renting. This resort is very close to Barefoot Landing, Alabama theatre, House of Blues and lots of shopping places as well as restaurants.

I highly recommend the North Beach Plantation !

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank otherwise1974
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Wonderful place to stay. We got a great deal online. Unfortunately the weather was not as nice as we expected due to hurricane Sandy and it was cold for golfing. We made the most of it. The place was absolutely fabulous, we had our own private bathrms, private balcony that overlooked the pools/ocean. The staff were excellent. I spoke to Ellen on the phone to confirm my reservation and she was so nice. I was greeted by Brandon when I arrived and he too was so friendly. I had encounters with other staff members too but can't remember their names. So so nice staff and very helpful. Place was very clean, beds very comfortable and a dream place to stay. I would go back again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I never submit reviews of hotels online, however, after returning home from North Beach Plantation I wanted to share our experience. The accommodations are excellent. This hotel rivals several of the luxury resorts in the Caribbean that we have visited. The view from our oceanfront condo was breathtaking. The beach access was very easy, the pools were amazing, and the hot tubs were plentiful. Parking (free) was right beside the towers, with a 3rd floor breezeway connecting the garage to Indigo Tower. Prices at the hotel restaurant were reasonable and the proximity to other restaurants in North Myrtle was great. The street that this hotel is on is directly across from Barefoot Landing. All in all, we loved the location, the lushness of the accommodations, and the beach.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank ASemonco
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful place. Wish I had the money to buy into this. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo on the 14th floor. Large balcony and nice appointments. LCD tvs in both bedrooms and living area. Being in November couldn't take advantage of the pools. Can't wait to go back when the weather is right so we can do more with pools and beach. I can highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 17, 2012

What a beautiful, immaculate and comfortable place to stay!! We recently stayed for a long weekend and didn't want to leave. Everything about North Beach is perfect from the beautiful pool complex to the spacious, comfortable and beautifully appointed ocean-front condos to the friendly and helpful staff. The location is great - right across Hwy. 17 from Barefoot Landing (turn right across from the Alabama Theater sign) and follow the signs. We've visited the Grand Strand many times and North Beach offers the best ammenities and accomodations. We'll look no further for our next stay!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family