“Great week in NMB”
Review of Blue Water Keyes

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
Blue Water Keyes
Somerset, New Jersey
“Great week in NMB”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed week of July 6-13 in 1108. First off, great service with rental company Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach (VRNMB). Kathleen was very pleasant and helpful. Got a great deal with sheets, towels and maid service. Condo was very nice. Full kitchen was stocked with the essentials and ate breakfast/lunch there went out for dinner. One king, one queen each with its own bathroom and a queen sleeper sofa. Ample parking in garage which consists of the first 5 floors of the building. additional pools, etc on 6th floor were closed but did not present a problem as main pool and lazy river were not overcrowded and we went to the beach mostly. Balcony had a good view of the ocean even though not facing it. Minor complaint would be that dumpster on ground floor is right under unit and even though it was kept very clean, you could occasionally get a whiff of it. Something to consider for that unit. Otherwise it was a very nice resort with a great location, all amenities and made for a great week. I highly recommend dealing with VRNMB and Marcia (owner) and Kathleen. They were honest, helpful and nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
CondoLux-Rentals, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Water Keyes, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Glad to hear you had a great experience with Blue Water Keyes! Thanks for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again in North Myrtle Beach.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Clarksville, Virginia
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great place for families. Close to everything. The pools are really well laid out so that as a parent you can watch the little ones without having get up. On rainy days the kids can still get out and go to the indoor pool. The staff are attentive and there is security at night. I would recommend the penthouse units for the extra parking, security, views and higher ceilings. Parking anywhere at the beach is a premium but with the penthouse units you have reserved parking that is gated.

Room Tip: Dino's great place to walk to for breakfast.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KerrLake
CondoLux-Rentals, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Water Keyes, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
We're so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us and enjoyed your vacation in North Myrtle Beach. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest - and we'll be looking forward to seeing you at the beach again soon =)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed May 11, 2013

For several years, my daughter invites us always on vacation in Myrtle Beach, this year she chose a condo in the Blue Water Keyes building in north myrtle beach. The 603 unit with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This was the best condo that we had for a good ten years. The cleanliness, decor, kitchen with everything we needed, so that little detail for us to be happy.

The view from the balcony is Great About the master bedroom and also my daughter has given us the room with the sight and sound of the sea, wow amazing. The condo is on the sixth floor, which is perfect, it means you can see the sea and the beautiful beach.

In the building, it's so easy, everything is close, we parked and ready to assenceur in a minute we were at our condo.

The beach in this area is great, even when ocean is high, there is a beautiful large beach.

With my little son was able to do great walking and playing in the beautiful sand.

I hope my daughter will re-invite us in this beautiful corner of paradise

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
13 Thank petercag
CondoLux-Rentals, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Water Keyes, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for such detailed feedback about your experience with us. Blue Water Keyes 603 certainly is an amazing condo and we are more than pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to have you, and hopefully we'll be seeing you at the beach again in the future!
Mineral Ridge, Ohio
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stayed in PH 15 the first week in October. The condo is beautiful. There is more than enough room for the whole family. The view from the balcony is amazing, you can see for miles. There are flat screen tvs and dvd players in all the rooms. The first two days we had problems accessing the wi-fi, but after calling Condolux they sent someone to the condo to fix the problem. After ten minutes the problem was solved. We go to Myrtle Beach almost every fall and this is one of the nicest condos we have stayed in. The kitchen had more than enough pots and pans and small appliances for our stay. The pool area is great, the kids loved the lazy river and it is nice to have an indoor and outdoor pool for those rainy days. Very happy with condo and the people at Condolux, we will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Donduck9119
CondoLux-Rentals, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Water Keyes, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Don, It was truly our pleasure to have you as our guest this year, and the past few years you and your family have stayed with us as well. We look forward to seeing you at the beach again next year!
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Best place to stay on the grand strand! Cleaner than a brand new resort. Condo-Lux is great to deal with. The pools and ocean access is clean, neat an not so crowded. Loved the penthouse parking! A must for anyone wanting to relax in luxury and stay away from the crowded downtown. I am only on day 3 of our trip and I'm already booking next year an bringing family!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Nhcnsing
We're flattered by your positive comments, and on behalf of everyone here at CondoLux Vacation Rentals, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and Blue Water Keyes. Thank you again, and we look forward to having you as our guest again next year!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Blue Water Keyes may be nothing much to look at in the lobby, but the building is right on the beautiful beach. Weddings often took place right under my balcony! I would have liked an enclosed walkway to my room rather than an open breezeway. But I love North Myrtle Beach, so this stay was very good.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Delancey R
Richwood, Ohio, United States
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We traveled in two separate vehicles. My girlfriends mother, 78 years old, was also with us. They left early and the kids and I left later. To say the least she arrived earlier then I did by at least 1.5 hours. She went to see if she could get the room early without me. They refused her access because it was in my name. Then they said, in the next breath, "besides that the room isn't even ready yet". BTW it was 245 PM and check in was at 300 PM. Had to call the emergency maintenance for the toilet leaking around the base. We had to use all our towels to prevent it from going into the room. They stated this "It stopped when you shut the water off? I'm sorry but I don't think they will come out because it's dark out". Really the maintenance guys are grown adults and scared of the dark... She also told me to clean my towels in the washer/dryer. couldn't even do this because they kept my debit card. They called me to tell me but never talked when I answered the phone. They fixed everything first thing the next morning and we never had anymore problems. Condo lux couldn't believe they said that, but was addressing the issue. I will stay there again was way better then last place we stayed at in Myrtle Beach. If you have problems here is another solution. Find out who owns the unit and complain to them. Also it would help to get rid of the brick beds and get some softer beds. Felt like I was sleeping on the concrete garage floor.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
CondoLux-Rentals, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Water Keyes, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Firstly, we'd like to thank you for you for choosing to stay with us, and we'd also like to apologize that you had a minor issue during your stay. Unfortunately, maintenance issues (such as a leaking toilet) may occur - but we always attempt to resolve the issue swiftly, as we did in your particular situation. In regards to your comment about your girlfriend's mother being refused access to check-in; that is absolutely correct. Our company policy clearly states that the person checking in must be the same person in which the reservation was created under. This is a security measure to protect our company as well as our guests. Also, to effectively communicate this policy to our guests, it is clearly stated in every "Reservation Confirmation" e-mail that is sent to each guest shortly after the reservation is completed. We appreciate you taking the time to voice your opinion about Blue Water Keyes, as well as CondoLux. We look forward to seeing you at the beach again!