Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $54.00
from $49.00
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews island escape amazing race unique experience giant jenga escape game cypress trees giant connect pontoon boat ride future plans solve puzzles black water corn hole great workout can't wait to come back the entire staff great kayaking grand strand
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019

best part of our vacation!! highly recommend. fun experience with a real life escape room and survivor challenge!! will definitely be returning. staff and owner wonderful!

Reviewed August 22, 2019

Jeff, the owner, was very helpful and accomadting of our group. Everyone had such a great time floating, kayaking, playing on the equipment provided at the outpost. We already have pllans to go back in a few weeks to do it again, only this time we will be adding Survive Escape Island! We are all so excited to go back.

We went with 7 families with kids ranging from 6 to 18, and not a one wass bored or asked to play on Fort Night or their phones!

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

We spent the day here starting with the Escape Island having a blast. It was a unique experience starting with kayaking to the Island. This in itself was pretty cool since neither of us had ever kayaked before. They gave us great instructions and we felt perfectly safe.
The challenges were fun and I found it's not as easy as on TV! Lol!
Afterwards on the the kayak on the way back, my grandson said when he has kids, he's bringing them here. At that time I knew I hit this experience with him out of the park!
The day pass was a perfect ending! We got to bring our own lunch which was a blessing since I'm on a special diet even though I noticed they do sell sandwiches.
We relaxed the rest of the afternoon playing jenga and connect four. There was so many other games but we settled in on our favorites.
All in all it was a great experience and a relaxing day with friendly and helpful staff that cares about your experience.
When we come back to Myrtle beach, this is the top of our list. This has been the highlight of our visit.
I highly recommend for all ages!

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

This place is a gem. An escape oasis from Myrtle Beach crazy.
For one price, you get wonderful hosts, all the kayaking, standup paddle board, tubing time you want. Lawn games available, fun to play with family. I actually fell asleep in a hammock. The price is very fair (coupon in Monster book) compared to other kayak tours in the area. Not crowded at all (Wednesday). The island is very cool- excited to come back in the future when they expand their activities.

2  Thank Whichway2thebeach40
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Me and a friend of mine the other week took about an hour kayak tour with Zak the guide. He was extremely knowledgeable of the surrounding landscape and paddles at a perfect pace. This was a very relaxing experience, for being so close to highway 90 it felt very remote. We took a paddle down the beautiful Waccamaw river, saw some alligators, turtles and ever a barred owl! Half way through the paddle we stopped at an island owned by the company. It was very cool to walk around and once again the tour guide was able to answer our questions about everything.The facilities were great, looks like a great place to glamp. I definitely recommend this experience for all ages (mostly those able to kayak). I will be doing this again in the near future for sure!

Date of experience: July 2019