My family and I enjoyed our stay at Shore Crest 2 during a July 4th week. We stayed on the 3rd floor facing the distant marsh which had a spectacular view of the sunset and fireworks provided by the nearby Barefoot Landing Shopping Center. Barefoot Landing is about a mile's walk away and provides access to entertaining shopping and nightlife at the House of Blues. Shore Crest itself is about 15 mins from downtown Myrtle Beach where the action is.
As for the hotel itself, the elevators are a bit slow, and crowded during check in and out times, but that just provides for more fun with finding the stairwells. The staff is super-friendly and there are no worries or pressure with the time share schedulers. The pools throughout are adequate for splashing but I do feel that the hot tub at Shore Crest 2 should be reserved for adults only (too small for overly enthusiastic kids to enjoy directly adjacent to more relaxed adults.)
As for the rooms, the second room is sufficient for kids, the master is a very good size and has access to the personal balcony. The shower and sink are right in the room with the commode in a separate room....perfect. The majority of the floor is tiled but carpeted where it needs to be. There were little annoyances; the handle on the balcony door being loose, space around the light fixture in the shower, an outlet that didn't work, etc....but nothing to affect a good rating. I would recommend this establishment to those that are used to staying on the outskirts of the main city/beach when traveling.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Shore Crest Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Crest Vacation Villas Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Shore Crest Vacation Hotel
- Hotel Shore Crest Vacation
- Shorecrest Vacation Villas