Windy Shores II
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$155
$119
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
$165
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$193
Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
$71
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$151
Barefoot Resort Yacht Club(North Myrtle Beach)
$109
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)
$169
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
$144
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$110
Travelocity
All reviewsbalconycondoelevatortvtowels
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We had a two bedroom and two baths. Place was very roomy, with a large ocean front balcony. I have not ever had such a large balcony at the beach before. There was a washer and dryer in our unit that was very nice.
There are a couple of things I did not like. The maid makes the towels into a bird shapes. I felt the towels were already used just because of all the twisting of towels. We did not have enough towels in our unit. I probably could have gotten more towels, by calling the office where ever that was. No office staff on stie. Also parking is very tight. They do have extra parking up the street about one block.
One evening after the maint. man went home he had to come back and fix our unit heating. We did not have heat and it was going to get cold outsiide. He had to call the heating and cooling people to come and fix it. Work got done quickly.
I would stay at this place again. As the location is close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank suem0215
Gayeleen U, Manager at Windy Shores II, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to say such great things about our resort! We appreciate our guests and hope that everyone has an enjoyable vacation when they stay at our resort.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

The rooms were a little outdated when you walked in but the space was amazing. We had three bedrooms and three bathrooms a very nice living area and very spacious balcony with a wonderful view. Would definately go back there.

Also when we arrived there were towel animals in all of the bathrooms.

• Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank crudd49

Reviewed September 4, 2011

I actually didn't stay here this year but I stayed here a couple years ago and although it was older it was clean. The staff was very helpful and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. I wil be staying n the Windy Shore I in a couple of weeks! I can't wait!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Anita G

Reviewed August 13, 2011

Could not sleep because my bedroom was next to the elevators and stairs. It was very noisy with people running up and down the stairs at all hours. People were shooting fireworks on the beach sometimes till midnight. The unit did not feel clean. The floors were sticky and the furniture felt sticky as well. Parts of the ceiling and flooring were in need of repair. The parking was very limited. Be cautious when using elevator because I was stuck in there for a few minutes which can be scary especially when you are 6 months pregnant! They had a rude timeshare owner. While my husband, daughter, 20 month old and myself were trying to enjoy the swimming pool the timeshare owner jumped in the pool and started smoking. My husband asked her to be considerate of the children and not smoke and she told him to shut his mouth because he was not an owner. The only good thing about the stay was the timeshare is located on the beach.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank nolagirl38
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We have been staying here for the past 5 years. It's clean, safe and family friendly. Each year we see the same people and it's like a "family reunion". We have made so many friends here from NY to FL. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family