“Delicious”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We have been here three times, and each time it has been really good. The wings are really good and the times we have been we were able to get in and out pretty quick!

Clarksburg, wv
“Wish I had found it sooner”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This was where we ate on our last night in Myrtle, if I found it on day one we would have eaten there at least two nights if not more. It is your classic sports bar, think BW3's (except this place actually has good wings.) Good service, good atmosphere, good prices, good food. No complaints here.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Wild indeed!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I was kinda skeptical going to this place with how busy it was. But I'm glad I waited cause it sure was worth it. We had a group of 8 and had a great meal. The wings weren't dry like most wings places are. Great selection of beers and the atmosphere as busy as it seemed, wasn't that bad. Good experience overall!

• Visited July 2014
“Outside better than inside”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Decor is rundown and messy. Food was very subpar. I've not seen guacamole at a restaurant look that color before. Food was greasy and messy. For wing connoisseurs, there is nothing special about these. Should have gone to House of Blues....

Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
“Recommend to everyone. ”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Went in to have some wings and beer with friends and wasn't really expecting much. I wish I could remember the waiters name but it was last week and he was training someone. He was super social, friendly, and on top of everything. The wings were awesome and the beer was nice and cold. I've been to myrtle many times and when I come back I will return.