“Great and Consistent Thai Food”

Thai Season Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Last night I had an wonderful meal at the Thai Season Restaurant in North Myrtle Beach South Carolina. I've eaten there several times and the food has always been excellent. I ordered the Sweet & Sour Thai Style (Pad Preaw Wan) with chicken and brown rice at the HOT level and the dish was Yummy! Prices are reasonable, too.

Thai Seasons web site - http://www.thaiseasonrestaurant.com/default.html

Reviewed January 5, 2013

First, I must admit that I am not a connoisseur of Thai food, but I can say that this is delicious food! We eat there often as it is near our house. Everything is made as you order it and the taste certainly reflects that quality. If you are in North Myrtle Beach, give it a try!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This place is one of my staples. My girlfriend & I have to eat there AT LEAST once a month. Thai Season Fried Rice Combo - can't be beat. The calamari, crab rangoon, garlic beef - it's all so good. Just throw a dart at the menu, and you're sure to land on a world class dish!

This place is small, so it is somewhat prone to becoming PACKED in a very short time. And, I don't think I've ever seen more than 3 people working - ever. So, if you come in and you have to wait for a table, plan on waiting even longer for your food. Good news though, it's totally worth it. The longest we ever waited was 1 hour - from ordering to eating.

Bartender/Server Nick makes a mean Long Island Ice Tea. Ask for him specifically.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

First try of this place and would go back again. We ordered for take out but I arrived early and waited for a short while. The atmosphere is nice and cosy. Good a nice adult dinner.

Food was great. We ordered the Hot Basil Beef and Pineapple Fried Rice with Shrimp. The Hot Basil Beef looks tame but boy did it packed a punch! It was very spicy but very tasty as well. The Pineapple Fried Rice was very good too. Price is reasonable. Would recommend.

1  Thank gamedad
Reviewed January 1, 2013

What a fantastic dinner experience. The food was excellent and the service was even better. I have never written a review for a restaurant before but the experience was so great I felt compelled to go out of my way and tell everyone to support this restaurant.