“Too pricey but the product is good.”

Sweet Molly's Creamery
Good for: Families with children
Description: Sweet Molly's Creamery is located in Barefoot Landing. Our Super-premium Ice Cream, Sorbet and yogurt is made fresh in the store daily with top quality ingredients. We offer 22 flavors daily including: No Sugar Added, Non-Dairy and Low-Fat options. Offering sizes from kid's to large, shakes, sundaes and smoothies, there is something for everyone.Custom Cakes and Cupcakes are also available! Don't miss out on the Highest Quality Ice Cream on the Grand Strand!
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

We each had a single serving of ice cream in a cup & our bill came to over $9.00. We've been there before and I don't remember the price being out of line. This time it was.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Molly's Creamery

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very good flavors and large portions...mix in whatever you want. Negative was the fact there is no seating outside and only 1 table inside.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Rarely visit a restaurant on the road that I can visit at home; but sometimes you just want to go with what you know!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Yum, yum, yum!!! Yes, Maggie Moo's is a little on the pricey side but so well worth it!! I am amazed at the mix of flavors and topping that are offered!! I'm just a plain Jane but those who were with me took advantage of a number of the toppings and we all had different flavors.

I know when we were there it was a very busy time for them and I saw no one just standing around although it would have been nice if someone would have been in the area to wipe tables as people were finishing up, especially for those slobs that think they are too good to either ask for a wet towel or at least try to clean up the mess with napkins!

On another trip to the beach would I stop in again, you bettcha!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is good ice cream, however, bring your credit cards. The average cost for a small ice cream is $5 and thats with no add ons. The staff is very young and at times distracted. The place has sticky tables and sticky floors. If you can afford the ice cream, its worth it and then go outside and eat it on the sidewalk.