“mother day get to gether”

Berry's Seafood Express Market
Cuisines: Seafood
Virginia
“mother day get to gether”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

we pick up 9 live maine lobster for mothers day party. the lobsters was 11.00 lb 1.5 lb in size . The lobsters were all fresh great meal . we all love berrys seafood we will be back for our fresh seafood demand

• Visited May 2014

Plano
“Fresh sushi grade tuna”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Finally found a fish market that has fresh fish and knows how to handle it...even during the "off season" we found their fish fresh. Prices are very reasonable...will continue to go there when needing fresh fish for at home cooking. May even try eating there based on the reviews here!

Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Eat outside with your dog!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent meal of fried fish and the best oyster sandwich ever! This is a must stop. The nice owner even brought out a bucket of ice water for our dog. Don't over look this restraunt.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank John K
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great fresh seafood very affordable”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have always bought beautiful shrimp and yummy oysters rockafella to prepare at home but Friday I stopped in for lunch. I picked fresh cod and calamari which they cooked up hot and fresh. Delicious creamy white fish I enjoyed outside on a beautiful day. This was far superior to many seafood restaurants in the area at a fraction of the cost. Ole fishing shop feel. If you want good value and Fresh seafood this is the spot to try! Very friendly staff.

2 Thank Vicky Lee C
“Fantastic seafood at a great price!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I go to another seafood market in the area normally but yesterday they were not able to get the oysters on half shell I needed, so I tried out Berrys. WOW! People are so nice but they didnt have oysters on half shell...so for only a couple more dollars they shucked them for me. What a lifesaver they were!....I decided to go ahead and get dinner there and got the shrimp dinner and triggerfish meals. My kids and I LOVED it! Hushpuppies kinda like doughnuts and french fries better than I have ever had before and the triggerfish was AMAZING! Making this place our new spot for seafood!

2 Thank jessicalynnepereira