“Great fresh seafood.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great fresh seafood.”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great place to buy shrimp fish crab and oysters and cook at home. Reasonably priced and they have all the condiments.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank travlingrlz

CONCORD
“Always fresh and great seafood!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Really enjoy Berrys! You can pick out your fresh seafood and they will cook it for you too. Had fried oysters and crab cakes this weekend, both were excellent! Will continue to recomennd and go there oftern when at the beach.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank tlc2459
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Amazing, fresh seafood!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I wish you all could hear my applause for Berry's, but you can't. So, instead, I will write a raving review for the place.

Now, when visiting a fish market one should be prepared for what, exactly, a fish market means. No, it's not fancy and it definitely smells like... well, a fish market! But, the quality and value of the food far exceeds that of any seafood restaurant or buffet in the area.

We stopped in at Berry's after I found some positive reviews online. We ordered three pounds of fresh caught, NC shrimp and had them steam it for us in Old Bay ($1 per pound to steam it). The service we received from the guy behind the counter was very nice. After we got our shrimp boxed up with a couple of complimentary cups of their phenomenal cocktail sauce (I wish we'd bought a bottle!) we went out to our car and had to try a piece right there in the parking lot because it smelled so fabulous. Let me tell you, Berry's did not disappoint! Each of the 100-ish shrimp we purchased (for a group of four women) was gone by the next afternoon.

I noticed on the way out, looking at the menu, that Berry's offers a complete low-country boil for $13.95. The next night in a restaurant, I noticed the price for a low-country boil there was $35!!! So, definitely, if you're looking for high quality, fresh seafood at low prices, Berry's is the place to go. Don't pay upwards of $30 pp at a restaurant, ever again. I know I won't! With these prices, you can afford to feed everyone in your group and have money left over for the fun stuff. I wish I would've realized this years ago!

There is nothing better than going to Berry's, picking up a fresh batch of cooked shrimp, and going back to the comfort of your hotel/condo to relax.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank BeachinBeauty
Monroe, NC
“Stop in, they steam shrimp to order!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Best fresh shrimp in area -- For a weekend, we stop in, get 2-1/2 lbs steamed shrimp and take it with us. Two great meals for one low price. Don't deal with hassle of finding restaurant, and waiting in line. Just enjoy the ocean view from your condo and eat the luscious goodies! Also offers dine in (we haven't tried) and they are enlarging dining room... Not to miss!! Don't worry about the atmosphere -- it is a fish market!

• Visited November 2013
Virginia
“raw oysters on half shell”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

oyster were fresh and good salty so good ate 2 dozen raw the oyster from alabam, be back next week. the crew are real freindly make u fell like u at home

• Visited October 2013