“Berry's Seafood market”

Berry's Seafood Express Market
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Irmo, South Carolina
“Berry's Seafood market”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Great for to go seafoods. Always fresh, neat, clean, and they will steam your selection to perfection. Locals favorite.dd Nothing fancy, just a real down south place.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Jack R

Huntington, West Virginia
“Good Food-Good Value-Nice People”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We just purchased a home in Cherry Grove and had done alot of research on the area prior to our first arrival. Berry's was mentioned by many, and we had read all the reviews. One our first visit after closing on our home, we ordered take out from Berry's and were very pleased with the quality, portion size, and how nice the people were. We called in near the closing time, and they were still very cordial and prepared our food in 15 minutes. Our experience was so good, we opted for take our from Berry's again before leaving . We feel it was a good value, as the portion sizes enabled us to have some left over for snacks the next day.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank barry s
Seneca, SC
“Wonderful steamed seafood”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I picked up a lb of fresh steamed shrimp, a dozen steamed crabs and hushpuppies for dinner and brought them back to our hotel. Everything was FANTASTIC. The prices were great and the service was quick. We will definitely return.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank lauren82484
Rock Hill, SC
“Oysters, Oysters, Oysters”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Talk about fresh seafood!!! This is not only THE place to buy fresh seafood, there is also a place to sit down and pig out on the best oysters in town or any other seafood. Glad we stumbled on this place.

Visited November 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All the rave reviews built it up too much.”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I think all the rave reviews built it up for me a bit too much. I got the fried shrimp and flounder platter for $13. It was a little pricey for a take out fish market but I figured if it was good then it would be worth it. It wasn't worth it. The shrimp didn't have much flavor, the flounder was over cooked, and the fries had a breading on them that just wasn't good. The hush puppies were ok. I think they really needed to change their fry oil, I could tell by the smell and taste that it was old. The slaw was so-so. It was a good portion, but for $13 it should have been! I would maybe try the place again just to see if I hit it on an off night, but I won't go around recommending it. The staff was very nice!

1 Thank lvd1978