“Great place after a round of golf”

Captain Poo's Blue Marlin Yacht & Fishing Club
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Every time my buddies and I are at the beach we end up here after golf. There is a nice deck out back that has fans in the summer and is covered and has heaters in the winter. The beers are cold and affordable. Order them by the bucket! The food is awesome! Can't go wrong with the BIG "O" Burger! Skip waiting on a table for two hours at Outback and come here.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I came here with my best pal, Simmie Jandu, and we LOVED it!

We never met Captain Poo... I wonder if he fell in the toilet...
Anyway... Really though, its a great place, fun for all!

POO IS LOVE POO IS LIFE

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stopped here for happy hour and were not disappointed. We sat at the picnic tables overlooking the intracoastal waterway and the weather was great.

Nice place to sit and watch the boats on the intracoastal while enjoying a cold beer.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My #2 fav place to go during “Bike Week” on the coast. Great atmosphere! Very reasonable beer prices. Love their ‘photography’ services where a photographer takes your picture coming in on the bike and then track you down later to offer it for a reasonable price. Captain Poo’s is a cool place to hang out with gorgeous scenery and a great set-up to visit with friends on the water. I'd have to say though that I find their food to be somewhat mediocre "bar food", but that never stops us from eating there (oh, and this year we had very slow service). All in all a FUN place to visit!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

If the weather's nice, eat at the picnic tables. Order the flounder or shrimp. Inside is an enormous bar and dark. Many bikers. Food is good and view of swinging bridge neat-- like Curacao, downhome.