“The best pizza in town”

Basil's Pizza Seafood & Subs
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Basils pizza is one of my favorite places to eat in town I love sitting outside it's always clean the people are friendly and the pie is awesome!

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming here for ten years. Always excellent. The staff is attentive and friendly. Their pizza is the best, comparable to NY!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My kids liked it so much we ate here twice in one week. The meat lovers was my kids favorite. Personally I find it hard to beat a good ole pepperoni and cheese which they do really well here.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Awesome pizza, good price, a block from the beach in Cherry Grove. Salas is basic, but large. House dressing is too watery, but better than mass produced store bought. Owner is a little quiet/gruff, but staff is friendly. Superfast, paper plates, single serving screw top wines, but again, great pizza!

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Very good location in Cherry Grove. Quaint restaurant with a family appeal. The owner came several times to our table to ensure that we were pleased with the service and food. If you are in this area I highly recommend that you stop for some pizza or the steak & cheese.