“A special find. Happy hour. ”
Review of Villa Tuscanna

Villa Tuscanna
Reserve a Table
Mon, 10/14
8:00 PM
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Home made italian food made from scrach family owned restaurant for 15 years serving north myrtle beach authentic italian food
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Green Italian restaurant off 17 in NMB. Go there many times for dinner. This time started new thing with them, HH.
Think great drink options, super Italian appetizers. I particularly like the meatballs, by we have done them all. So many times a happy hour snack and some wine really does what us seniors need. Try it✔️

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,113)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited during the week and the restaurant was packed! Since I was flying solo, I sat at the bar and immediately made friends with the people sitting next to me. The service was phenomenal, everyone WAS SO friendly! The food and drinks were over the top and the Tiramisu was like eating a slice of heaven! If you don't visit Villa Tuscana, you are missing out! Definitely my favorite place to eat in NMB!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Made Reservations online. We were seated promptly. Our waitress (Victoria) was very attentive & friendly. I had the Seafood FraDiavlo & the Mrs. had the Grouper with Fettuchini & a lemon chardonnay sauce. Both dishes were delicious. Portions & prices are excellent. And the appetizer of fried calamari was some of the best we have ever had!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On Saturday September 7th I had my birthday celebration at Villa Tuscana. It was one of the best ones ever. The food and drink were perfect. Great friends and our wonderful bartenders Robyn and Mariam were there to make the evening more fun and have it run even smoother. Mauro had the entire bar sing happy birthday to me. Mama's tiramisu was the best ever. A night we will treasure forever! Best Italian food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was the first time we went and the last time. We ordered the lasagna, cheese ravioli with alfredo sauce, chicken franchise and I got mussels with linguini. We sat out on the deck and dealt with fly's. The food was all around bland . The meatballs were good, the marinara sauce was good. The service was good. Not impressed with the overall experience.

Date of visit: September 2019
VinnyM79, Owner at Villa Tuscanna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your recent visit to our restaurant. We are surprised to read your review. We wish you had said something while you were dining with us so we could have made your overall dining experience especially the flies that obviously we can't control the outdoor. nonetheless we are thrilled to read that you enjoyed our homemade meatballs and our marinara sauce, also the the service (10% tip)