“Excellent”
Review of Villa Tuscanna

Villa Tuscanna
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Tuscanna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Home made italian food made from scrach family owned restaurant for 15 years serving north myrtle beach authentic italian food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our vacation starts with church Saturday at Our Lady Star of the Sea and dinner at Villa Tuscanna ! What a way to start out vacation ! Great food ; great service and wonderful piano playing atmosphere . Thank you for your hospitality home like feeling !! julie from ohio 7/27/2013

1 Thank 3kidsjulie

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Great local spot!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stopped at villa after work this week, I usually go on week days since the weekends are busy! But I went in this past Friday night and was pleased that I was still greeted and served in a timely fashion. I love Villa, the food, the people and the atmosphere all work very well together and no other restaurant has an amazing piano player in the bar singing Sinatra. My family And I will be back faithfully from now on. Thanks villa!!

• Visited July 2013
“Amazing Food in a Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Wife and I ate here during our vacation based on strong recommendation from a local and trip advisor reviews. We have stayed in North Myrtle for years and had not realized what a true gem this place is. DO NOT pass this place up. It's a quaint little building with a smaller lot and A LOT of charm and good food inside. The night we went they had Wonderful doo-wop/50's music playing in the background that really added to the good food and service. Our waiter, Chris, was superb. We studied the menu, wife decided on the Zuppa di Pesce. I had the Chicken Veneciana over Penne Vodka (I was eyeing this up, and waiter recommendation sealed the deal)... both were simply delicious, abundant portions yielding lunch for the following day. This chef here has true passion for freshly prepared authentic Italian dishes. Right down to the diced red onions and cured pancetta in my penne vodka accompaniment showed the dedication and care in prep. Everything is cooked upon order here... we could tell, nothing sitting in a fridge or steam tray waiting to be served/cooked. Some of the best bread we've had, and wonderful dipping sauce. Salad was good as well, again showing the chefs passion (like grape tomatoes halved and not whole). Much Love and care given to every aspect of the food here. We went prior to peak time and had no wait. If you're dining after 6:30-7, I'd consider a reservation. This place will be an annual stop for sure on our NMB vacations, I can't recommend it enough. Was an excellent place to unwind and enjoy a truly superb meal without the rush rush of most places in tourist season.

1 Thank PATravelerFoodies
“Lobster Ravioli -best ever!!!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went here after reading rave reviews about it and finding out it is owned by the #2 rated restaurant in all of the 400+ in myrtle. This is the north myrtle sister restaurant and took reservations!! Salad with house dressing was delicious and homemade bread was fantastic. My dad had the best meal at the table with lobster ravioli. The rest of our meals were very good but his was outstanding!!! The Vesuvius dessert was amazing!! Highly recommend after 20+ years of dining throughout myrtle and north myrtle beach!!!!

1 Thank LongtimeMBgoers
Chapin, SC
“Good food. Service needs improvement.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We ate here for dinner with a couple friend. The atmosphere is quaint and not hectic at all like most beach dining. Our food was very good, the bread is delicious. While our server was nice and personable, we waited for refills and someone else brought our meals out and you could tell they had sat for a bit in the back. All in all, I would try it again.

• Visited June 2013