“Great Italian”
Review of Villa Tuscanna

Villa Tuscanna
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Tuscanna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Home made italian food made from scrach family owned restaurant for 15 years serving north myrtle beach authentic italian food
Amherst, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Italian”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great food, great service, great live music. Would strongly recommend to anyone looking for an easygoing place to have an enjoyable meal.

North Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was our first visit to Tuscanna. We had a gift certificate which is what got us to go.
It was one of the best Italian restaurants we have been too...including those in NYC and Boston.

We did not bother with appetizers, and really glad we did not.
The bread was to die for. Hot with a hint of garlic and a pepper and olive oil dip. After I took one piece, my husband ate the entire loaf.
I had the house salad and my husband had the ministrone soup....you may pick either- included with your meal. Both were very good.
My meal was the veal marsalla and hubby had the veal parmegian. I was a little hesitant to order veal, since my experience lately with it has not been good.
What a great treat to have veal that you could cut with a butter knife and it almost melted in your mouth.
My husband loved his veal parm. I found the marsala sauce to be a little heavy, but still very flavorful.
Both portion sizes were ample.
We split an order of canolis ( 2 minis) for dessert. Again they were great!

The prices were a little high, but not out of the ball park for food and service this good.

We will definitely be back.

Burke, Virginia
“Has one of our favorite's lost a step?”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Have eaten here many times over the past 2 years. Every time the food has been excellent, but last night's just very good. We traditionally order the escargot appetizer, smothered in Gorgonzola cheese. Every time outstanding; but this time, the cheese was a little weak, like a sauce, not like a cheese baked over the tender, perfectly cooked, escargot. I ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp, wife the Vodka alla penne. Hers excellent, as usual. Mine, the alfredo just a little weak and runny, like they used a milk in the preparation, not a heavy cream. We'll definitely go back to the Villa again, as hopefully this was just an off night.

Lubbock, Texas
“Hands Down Favorite Restaurant in All of Myrtle Beach.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Eating at Villa Tuscanna is something we all look forward to every time we're in Myrtle Beach. Every meal comes with either soup or salad and fresh bread, so there is really no need to order an appetizer. I can't think of anything we've ever ordered that wasn't fabulous. The dishes are authentic Italian and the portions are large, meaning we usually have enough for lunch the next day. For what you get the prices are very reasonable and the service has always been great. I don't usually have room left for dessert, but several times have ordered it to go so I can enjoy it for breakfast. One thing I've noticed is there are usually a group celebrating a special occasion and they seem to do a great job accommodating these large parties without neglecting their other patrons. The piano player adds to the relaxing ambiance. Do yourself a favor and skip the glittery joints that cost a fortune and enjoy discovering what Villa Tuscanna has to offer.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Doc_Brower
Pittsburgh, PA
“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Service was attentive and pleasant. I had the veal parm and my wife had spinach ravioli. Both were delicous.

3 Thank dhlogan