“Precooked Formed Chicken Breast”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

In Myrtle Beach for the week we took our kids here. It is one of my wife's favourite chains. Unfortunately we were a little disappointed. My 2 older daughters ordered the chicken off the specials menu. I noticed they were not eating the chicken. They said the chicken tasted funny. I had a look at them and they are serving a precooked formed chicken breast for the special. I do have to point out I am a chef and know what I am talking about. I was surprised that the Olive Garden would use this product. I am sure it is to reduce cost. They did serve 2 "breasts" per meal. I would suggest serve one real breast and you would get better results. The rest of the meals were okay. Nothing spectacular. Not what I remember Olive Garden being.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had the endless soup & salad with breadsticks. Awesome Minestrone soup! Efficient and friendly waitress. No wait for a table. Ample parking.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Olive Garden in Myrtle Beach was my first OG experience and it was AWESOME!!! Food and service was excellent!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had large plate, egg plant parmesan, plate also had spaghetti. With salad it was more than I good eat
Service was excellent. My friend had a noodles and Alfredo. She was very satisfied. It was worth the drive from Shallotte, NC

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Being vegan on vacation in the south is not easy, but I was able to find some dishes here to make my visit enjoyable and filling.