“Pay attention to those dining alone”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I do love the Olive Garden- the food is always great. However, I was disappointed with my experience this time. It was about 4pm, so the restaurant wasn't packed. Service was fine initially, but I waited 10 minutes for a water refill & almost that long when I asked for the check. It was obvious to me that parties with more than 1 person were receiving more & quicker attention. The manager was there, but she never spoke to me.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

A nice restaurant that is very family friendly. A nice variety of items on the menu with family friendly prices.. The service was excellent and even though Olive Garden is a national chain, it doesn't "act" that way. Reliably good food.

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Went to have some pasta, service was slow as hell, server looked like she had been running a marathon filthy shirt and apron charged us 12.00 for .50 cents worth of pasta. Then the general manager shows up in clothes that she should have worn twenty years ago ,, I don't need to see your camel toe, buy clothes that fit !! Are you so broke that you can't get the general mang. Clothes that aren't so bad my 8 year old kid asks " who's that scary lady" get it together Olive Garden

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We visited on a Friday evening. The restaurant was busy however we were quickly seated. The wait staff was very friendly. We received our appetizers quickly and ordered the special advertised in the local paper. The size of the food serving was perfect and delicious. We will return the next time we visit MB.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Loved the salad. Was close to our resort and kids wanted to go. Very glad we did. Definately would go again.