“Simple, good mexican food”
Review of Mexico Lindo

Mexico Lindo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Food was good. Service ok. Went about 4 pm, so may have caught them understaffed. Have been here several times in the past.

There are newer reviews for Mexico Lindo

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Went there with the wife last week while vacationing in NMB as we were in the mood for mexican food. This is a no frill place, do not expect a fancy decor. The service was barely adequate. That said the food is fairly good, we had the fajitas for two it was not the best tex-mex I ever had but it was OK and the portions are large and the prices very reasonable. Not sure I will go back but won't rule it our either.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great meal at a very fair price. Stopped in for happy hour after golf, $3 margaritas, and plentiful chips and salsa. Ordered the (chicken) enchiladas verdes- 4 enchiladas stuffed with tender chicken. I was full after 3 but they were too good to stop eating. Service was very good, everyone in our group enjoyed what they ordered. Will be back next year.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Two restaurants I wanted to try in North MB are closed until mid-January and one wasn't open for lunch, so I headed down Highway 17 and figured I'd stumble across something. Yay, Mexico Lindo! I remembered seeing good reviews, so this was it.

There were only four other people dining there, but I've found that's not unusual for January. I was immediately greeted and seated and given a large menu and a list of lunch specials. I chose the Rosita's (or maybe it was Rosarita's) chicken, which comes topped with spinach, onions and cheese and is accompanied by a guacamole salad (I love my guac) and both beans and rice.

SO GOOD! The beans and rice were good, the guac was very good, but the chicken was outstanding -- full of flavor and not too much for lunch. Very good value for what I paid, $6.75 plus tax and tip.

The only slight downside was that I must've waited a good fifteen minutes after finishing before I had to go looking for my waiter. By then I was the only one in the restaurant, so it shouldn't have been too difficult to keep track of me. A minor quibble, though.

The website only mentions it in passing, but the menu said they have a lunch buffet Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. IIRC, I believe it was $6.99. I hope to come back here sometime when I'm not alone, so I can try their all-day $2.99 Margarita! Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

My wife and I visited this restaurant on our last night in North Myrtle Beach as we both had a craving for Mexican food, but talk about a disappointment!! Words can't describe it.
When we were seated the table across from us was stacked with dirty dishes, and remained like that throughout our meal although there was only one other party seated in the restaurant!! Best part of the meal were the drinks. I ordered the Beef Chimichangas and my wife ordered the Grilled Chicken Quesadillas, both of which were completely tasteless, and the whole meal had been microwaved to death before serving.

If you love good Mexican food as we do then give this place a pass.

2  Thank JagMan88