“Great service.”
Review of Just Off Main

Just Off Main
Order Online
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have food allergies, when the chef found out he let me know of the other ways I might be affetived. I have never had anyone do that for me. Whitney gave us great service. The food was good. Quite place to eat and relax.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (137)

Reviewed October 7, 2019

We enjoyed being able to get a good meal at the Avista during our stay there. The price was right and the staff were wonderful!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 20, 2019

Food and service were excellent. Good choice of fresh fruit and vegetables too for those watching what they eat.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 20, 2019

Excellent breakfast buffet & delicious coffee! Staff was 5 star!! Coffee to go with free refills during breakfast hours (6:30-11)

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

I ate breakfast here one morning on vacation and it would rate as average in my opinion. It was not bad but not good enough for a second visit either. I had bacon, eggs and hashbrowns.

Date of visit: August 2019