“Average food/Delivery”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 13, 2012

On the weekends it can take over an hour to get food. I order from them about once a week and I've waited close to two hours for dinner on a Saturday. The food has always been hot when it arrived. The food is reasonably priced. I will say that when you order something with Shrimp, they make sure and give you a lot of shrimp.

1  Thank Poodle_McMuffin
There are newer reviews for China Dragon

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Got exactly what I was expecting from reasonably priced Chinese delivery, with the added bonus of quick service and huge portions. The lady that took the order was efficient and courteous. The delivery driver was quick and friendly. The food was piping hot and tasty, in line with most takeout Chinese. I can't fathom the negative reviews, unless they had grossly unrealistic expectations. A nice alternative to delivery pizza. Got enough for two meals in one order!

1  Thank David N
Reviewed July 5, 2012

but wonderfull food fresh but every thing takes 10 mins they dont rush for nothing like in nyc but i guess that makes the food better

1  Thank wardshameka
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Best Chinese food we have had in a long time and fast delivery. had all condiments and utensils in the bag. food was freaking Delicious. we had sweet and sour chicken, chicken in garlic sauce, and vegetable lo mein.

1  Thank nemrod2us
Reviewed January 21, 2012

This place is pathetic. I couldnt make worse chinese food if I tried and didnt look at a recipe book.
I threw my food in the garbage can and walked out. I almost threw up. This place sucks. This place made me angry the food was so bad. How much MSG and Corn Starch do you put in your beef and brocolli anyway? I have eaten chinese food in many places. I know I shouldn't expect any good ethnic food in South Carolina anyway but this was really really bad.

3  Thank Robert W