“Predictably good.”

Dining options: Delivery
Newport, Tennessee, United States
“Predictably good.”
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Got exactly what I was expecting from reasonably priced Chinese delivery, with the added bonus of quick service and huge portions. The lady that took the order was efficient and courteous. The delivery driver was quick and friendly. The food was piping hot and tasty, in line with most takeout Chinese. I can't fathom the negative reviews, unless they had grossly unrealistic expectations. A nice alternative to delivery pizza. Got enough for two meals in one order!

1 Thank David N

Brooklyn, New York
“i know , i know”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

but wonderfull food fresh but every thing takes 10 mins they dont rush for nothing like in nyc but i guess that makes the food better

Visited May 2012
1 Thank wardshameka
Shawnee, Ohio
“Great price and great food”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Best Chinese food we have had in a long time and fast delivery. had all condiments and utensils in the bag. food was freaking Delicious. we had sweet and sour chicken, chicken in garlic sauce, and vegetable lo mein.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank nemrod2us
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“This place is horrible”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

This place is pathetic. I couldnt make worse chinese food if I tried and didnt look at a recipe book.
I threw my food in the garbage can and walked out. I almost threw up. This place sucks. This place made me angry the food was so bad. How much MSG and Corn Starch do you put in your beef and brocolli anyway? I have eaten chinese food in many places. I know I shouldn't expect any good ethnic food in South Carolina anyway but this was really really bad.

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank Robert W
Little River, South Carolina
“Best Chinese Take Out in North Myrtle Beach, SC”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

This place is just a little hole in the wall but boy do they do it right. The food is great, fast, hot and your take out bags are filled with all of the condiments you could possibly want. There is no way you can eat it all but the leftovers are super for lunch the next day!

Visited January 2012