Message from TripAdvisor:

Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts
Windsor, Canada
“Not One Complaint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2009

Two couples used AB resort as a base for our golf getaway. 3 Bedroom Condo was spacious and clean. Great balcony overlooking the beach from the 12 floor (room 1205). Our arrival was a few hours early and they still checked us in with all smiles. Service all around was top notch. We called downstairs for a few extra hangers and towels which were delivered promptly. Great beach, great Hot tub, plenty of parking. We did not use the pool as the weather was a little cool for swimming. For our purposes the location was perfect. Would easily stay here again

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, October 29, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that the room you had was spacious and clean and that you had a great view from the balcony overlooking the beach. I am glad that the staff greeted you with a smile and delivered items to your room promptly. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
dixon3s
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

Glad to have stayed in North Myrtle Beach as opposed to Myrtle Beach. This is a good location for the family. You are in pretty close proximaty to everthing. I visited Broadway at the Beach and it was only about 10 min. away. We stayed in the 3 bdrm condo and it was very spacious. There where only 5 of us but we had extra room for more.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, October 12, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you and your guest had a spacious room and that you liked the location of the resort. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

HAMPSTEAD, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2009

We are from Hampstead, nc there were seven of us in a 3 bedroom and we stayed for seven days and we had plenty of room and privacy. It was clean and had everything that you would need. The king room has a big bathroom with a whirlpool tub, all rooms have flat screen tv's, the kitchen is like home, plenty of chairs on the porch, the swiming pool on the 5th floor was nice, everything was just like home. We had a problem with our room (not enough beds) and the lady at the front desk was very nice about it and moved us right away in another 3 bedroom. I stay in Myrtle beach at least 3 times a year for the past 15 years, and this was my first time at Atlantic Breeze and this was by far the best condo I have ever stayed in. I am staying here with my husband and son for three days this friday and I know it will be just as good as the last time. Thank you for the great customer service and see you soon.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank WILLIAMSHampstead_Nc
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, October 9, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you and your guests had a plenty of room and privacy in the condo you were staying in and that the kitchen was just like home. I hope that your current stay is as good as the last one and I hope that you will come back again soon.

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2009

My wife, child, in-laws, and family stay at Atlantic Breeze in the mid month of Sept. . . . We stayed on the tenth floor, in a wonderful three bedroom ocean front Condo. I must admit, due to this resort, it was the best stay we have ever experienced in Myrtle Beach. The staff was wonderful and extremely helpful...and the condo furnishings were modern, and we had a HDTV in every room. As far as the kitchen was concerned, it provided everything we needed for a preparing dinner or lunch, on days that we decided to eat in. The beach view that we had looked over was an ever expanding view of the Atlantic Ocean, and we were even able to see a couple of dolphins swimming along the shore.
One criticism that we had with the resort was concerning the maid service. Although they did come and make the beds, they did little effort to clean up, for clean up sake. The maid we had even asked if we really wanted her to make up the beds. But all in all, the experience was a very positive one! With the splurge of many new hotels, and lots of choices to make on Myrtle Beach, I would have no shadow of a doubt in recommending this wonderful and family friendly hotel -condo resort. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

1 Thank alesail
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, October 6, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you think this resort is the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach. I am glad that the staff was wonderful and extremely helpful and that the condo was furnishings were modern. I would like to apologize to you since the housekeeping staff didn’t do a good job during your stay. I will let the General Manager know the problems you encountered during your stay. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Pittsburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2009

Nice condo at North Myrtle Beach built in 2008. Three bedroom, three bath, kitchen, dining room , living area, balcony, nice ammenities, and the some of the best staff. Great beach front. We will probally stay here next year

1 Thank Tbone_And_Shelly
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2009

We stayed in a 3 bedroom suite. It was on the 6th floor. It was very well appointed. Our group of 6 friends (in our 30's) were there to get away from our kids for a couple of days. The Hotel was very nice. We had nothing to complain about at all. I will definetly consider coming back with the kids in the spring or next summer.

Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank jrproffi
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, October 1, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you and your friends had a good time while staying with us. I hope that you will bring you children with you the next time you come to town.

Statesville, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2009

Myself, spouse and children(spouses) spent long weekend at Atlantic Breeze resort. Our stay was awesome. The resort is spacious, clean and very well maintained. It is convenient to shopping, golfing (also Putt Putt) and other attractions. The staff was friendly and most helpful. We had a great time and look forward to returning.

1 Thank foxyma
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you found the resort to be clean and well maintained. I am happy that you liked the location since it is located near convenient shopping and attractions. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.