Message from TripAdvisor:

“The Most Spacious Condo!”

Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts
“The Most Spacious Condo!”
Reviewed June 21, 2009

Pros:
We really like the spaciousness of the Condo. The three bedroom condo on the corner was just perfect for our growing family.
We loved the layout.
We like that there were full bathrooms in each bedroom.
The kitchen was very nice with black granite countertops.
We each had a private balcony.
Lots of windows.
The front desk was very helpful and very prompt when we needed something.
We were asked the first day if we needed additional toliet paper or towels.
There were towels at the pool for our use.
The beds were comfortable.
The flat screen tv's were as nice as what we have at home.
The enjoyed the ceiling fans in everybedroom.
We loved the pools and lazy river.

Cons:
The carpets were stained badly, they desperately needed to be steam cleaned.
The tile floors were so dirty that I mopped them with our towels and they were black. We noticed this because our 18 mo. old Grandson would just get out of his bath and run around and have dirty feet before we left.
No coasters with dark wood furniture could have presented a problem.
There were no pot holders or cookie sheets, the kitchen needed lots of little things like this.
The baby pool needs to be heated. It was too cold for the little ones.

We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, June 23, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the resort and that you liked the amenities that were provided. I would like to apologize to you since the flooring in your condo wasn’t clean. I have sent your remarks to the General Manager of the resort to look into. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
london
Reviewed June 15, 2009

we had a 2 bedroom side ocean view on 11th floor. great place to stay. room was clean and well proportioned. great beach and not crowded . even saw dolphins one morning . would recommend a stay here.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, June 16, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you found this to be a great place to stay and that you found the beach to be not so crowded. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

NC
Reviewed June 10, 2009

This was our second stay and we had a very nice time. The room was nice (three bedrooms and each had private access to a bathroom). We consider having internet access a necessity and our access was great. The location is also convenient to the areas we like to visit.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representtive at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, June 16, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you have visited us before and I am glad that you came back to see us again. I am pleased to read that you found your access to the internet to be great. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

marion,ohio
Reviewed June 9, 2009

We had a fantastic stay in one of the 3 room condos. We had a great ocean view balcony, and even saw some dolphins from that view! It was my first trip,personally, and I am now seriously considering using my business degree that I am about to recieve, to find work there and move to the Myrtle Beach area.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, June 11, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you had a great ocean view and that you even saw some dolphins. I am so pleased that you enjoyed North Myrtle Beach so much that you are now thinking about moving to the area. I hope that you will come back to North Myrtle Beach soon.

mi
Reviewed May 21, 2009

We all enjoyed our stay at this resort.The front desk and the cleaning staff were so helpful.We would definitely stay here again, in fact we were trying to find a time to vacation here again.We had a smoking incident below us and the front desk immediately responded and corrected the problem. We had 3 bedroom oceanfront and it was very nice condo with very comfortable beds.Great kitchen, granite counter tops.Beautiful view of the Ocean 24/7.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, June 4, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at this resort. I am glad that the staff was very helpful and that you had a very nice room. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Providence, RI
Reviewed May 19, 2009

We recently vacationed in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and found this fairly new facility on line when looking for an affordable place to stay. There were four of us there for four and a half days. The hotel staff was very pleasant, very accommodating and very helpful with any questions we had. The facility is located right at the beach with a view over the city. We were on the 11th floor so we had an excellent view. There are balconies outside each bedroom and a wonderful view outside the room from the hallways. The condo was very comfortable and roomy and had everything we needed. We went to the market, loaded up on food and cooked and enjoyed the comfort of the condo after the beach. The washer and dryer are an added bonus. We didn't have to bring home any dirty laundry. The cost of the entire stay was very reasonable considering we split the cost four ways. There are lots of small pools throughout the facility and always had lots of people enjoying the water tubes. Although I would not vacation in Myrtle Beach again, I would recommend this condo complex for a stress free vacation. I really didn't find anything of interest in Myrtle Beach, so I wouldn't return. But, well worth the money.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, May 29, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you found the staff to be very accommodating and helpful with any questions that you had. I am also happy to read that you had an excellent view of not only the beach but also the city. I feel that you weren’t able to truly enjoy Myrtle Beach since you were in such an isolated area of North Myrtle Beach. Since you enjoyed the accommodations of the Atlantic Breeze I feel that you would equally enjoy the accommodations of some of the other resorts that we operate in the heart of Myrtle Beach. I hope that you will give Myrtle Beach another chance.