“Great Location, cozy & pet friendly”
other travelers have booked this property
Front View of Windy Hill Villas and Parking Windy Hill Villa 3
Back of Windy Hill Villas
Outside Seating on the Side of Windy Hill Villas
Partial Backyard of Windy Hill Villas
Partial Backyard of Windy Hill Villas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
blackfoot...
Longs, South Carolina
“Great Location, cozy & pet friendly”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My daughters, our dog & I needed a break from our busy routine & this place was perfect & pet friendly! It’s super close to the beach, I would have liked to have a pool & it could use a little fix but it wasn’t necessary & it didn’t ruin our trip. We ate at Hamburger Joes which was fantastic & did some shopping at Barefoot Landing. We will definitely be returning & booking with Lisa. She was very accommodating & nice.

Kari S
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“DO NOT RENT! THEY WILL TRY TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU!”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We received a disturbing notice from you all that we responded to on 8-18-2017 saying that the owners of the villa we stayed in wanted to charge us 301.00 for things that we did not do! First off, we did not complain about the dirtiness of the home bc we arrived late in the afternoon on Friday and we were afraid it would delay us checking in. We simply cleaned the place, which had dog hair everywhere and sand in the bathtub. I am sort of a clean freak, so I clean anywhere we stay PRIOR to us staying in it anyhow. As I stated in my message to you, my husband is highly allergic to all animals so it was almost comical they wanted to charge us for having a pet there. WE OWN NO PETS and NO pets were anywhere near that villa. As for the blinds… as I stated, we did not touch the blinds and someone outside of the unit asked if the blinds had been repaired…we had no idea what he was talking about. Those were obviously damaged PRIOR to us arriving. The TV remote was so broken we had to contact the owner to come get it to work. HE came over Friday night and go it to work, but we never did again, so we went without TV the entire time we were there b/c we did not want to bother them again (which is very comical seeing that they want to charge us for something that we did not want to bother them about!) The remote was button was so pushed in, it would have taken months to get it that way and I even commented to the person that was coming to work on it that other people must have been frustrated too b/c the button is almost not visible. The table was broken PRIOR to us being there. I almost called but it was such a huge break in the glass that I assumed it was so evident that I, again, did not want to bother anyone about b/c it did not bother us b/c we never ate in the unit or used anything in the kitchen other than the refrigerator. I called the day we were leaving to let you all know there were dirty dishes in the dishwasher that we never opened until the day we departed which only shows the unit was not cleaned or inspected prior to us renting the unit. We abided by EVERY one of the rental agreements, as we pride ourselves in treating places we stay as our own. The unit was far cleaner when we left than it was when we arrived. As for the pet hair, which is so awful, we did our best to get all of that out when we arrived b/c of my husband’s allergies but there was far too much. We also did not even use the 2nd bedroom b/c it was just my husband and myself. He sat outside in the heat most of the time b/c he could not quit sneezing while he was inside. Upon reading more of the reviews while we were staying at the unit, I did see reviews where pets were allowed to stay there and had we read that we would not have rented this villa.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Quiggly20...
Little River, South Carolina
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed September 20, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We rented a few properties from Lisa and she was wonderfully accommodating to us. Due to the large party size we had trouble finding places to stay. The properties were by the beach and comfortable. We had no trouble finding this property and the portion of the family that stayed here said they had no problems. There were a lot of local attractions to entertain the small ones and good food. Mellow Mushroom has excellent pizza and atmosphere. Some of the family plans to return soon.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;