The staff was great, really friendly and helpful. Rooms were very old and nasty. Good location. The bed was awful, we barely could sleep on it. Stayed two nights, I do not think I could have handled one more night on that bed. Bring a blow up mattress!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Save money on your family vacation at our Knights Inn North Myrtle Beach hotel located on Highway 17. We offer comfortable and affordable accommodations, whether you are staying with us one night, or you plan to stay and enjoy the area. Start each day with our energizing free breakfast. Swim in our outdoor pool, and enjoy free WiFi and plenty of free parking for your truck, bus, or RV. Upgrade to a king or double room, with a microwave and refrigerator. Non-smoking and accessible rooms are available. Besides enjoying the sun at the beach, find activities like fishing, tennis, and golf at many area courses, just minutes from our hotel. le Waves Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Knights Inn North Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 North Myrtle Beach/Barefoot Landing Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Super Eight North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Super 8
- North Myrtle Beach Super Eight