It was clean, staff were friendly. Maintenance was a little slack, but that could have been due to it being the off-season. We had an oceanfront room; it was a bit small, but fine for just the two of us. A no problem stay, all in all. In comparison to the other properties on that block, this was a smaller hotel, but seemed to have more amenities. And prettier - the palm trees and landscaping were nice.
There are some nice places to eat and drink nearby. Hoskins Restaurant was always busy, and the OD Arcade and Lounge was a great place to hang out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Drive Beach and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Drive Beach And Golf Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Drive Beach Resort
- Ocean Drive Beach And Golf Resort North Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Drive Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Drive Beach Golf
- Ocean Drive Myrtle
- Ocean Drive Beach Hotel North Myrtle