Super 8 N. Myrtle Beach/Cherry Grove
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Quinta Inn North Myrtle Beach(North Myrtle Beach)
Average 3/5
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Sunfun/Sunrise Motel(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Cherry Grove Manor(North Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Blockade Runner Motor Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Together Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)
Excellent 5/5
    Maritime Beach Club(North Myrtle Beach)
    Good 3.5/5
    All reviewsfamily emergencyindoor poolhot tubbed was comfortablethe general managercherry grovefront desk staffspring breaksuper8rustmyrtle
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed for 1 night booked for 2. Worst customer service ever. The nicest person on staff was housekeeping. We found bed bugs in our room and even though there were dead ones on the mattress the owner said we brought them from home and then stated that pest control said they were lady bugs. Kind of contradicting. Beware if you stay. And check your sheets!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
    Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our stay at this particular Super 8 was terrible. I was quoted an AARP price and booked a 2 rooms at that price; but when we arrived, we were told we couldn't use the AARP price. We had to pay a total of $27.98 more than what we were quoted. The desk clerk was very rude during the booking and check-in. After booking, I asked the desk clerk the motel's cancellation policy. She told me we were booked; we couldn't cancel; they had a 72 hour notice cancellation policy. One of the 2 rooms had a terrible odor. We were informed by the owner that he would not refund us our money, but the next time we were in Myrtle Beach we could stay there for 20% discount instead of the AARP 10%. We wouldn't stay at this motel again if we could stay free! In the 30 years my husband and I have been married and all the traveling we've experienced together, nothing compares to this fiasco!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
    1  Thank carla_gayheart
    Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stayed here with some friends for a quick beach vacation and it was a decent place to stay with an awesome price. We didn't spend a lot of time at the motel because we were out and about so much, so I don't have much to complain about. We only showered and slept here. Our friends in another room had an issue with their toilet but that was promptly fixed. It wasn't loud and I felt safe. If you are looking to save money, then I can highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
    1  Thank habladora
    Reviewed July 9, 2012

For the past 10 years, this Super 8 Motel is outstanding. I came in 2002. I love the suites, especially the jacuzzi suites. This I recommend to stay because of location. James the General Manager is the best!!

Room Tip: Your own Jacuzzi Suites is great to relax your stress away.
    • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
    Reviewed July 1, 2012

it was amazing!!!! the staff was nice, the breakfast was yummy, and the pool was good!
    we were going to myrtle beach and needed somewhere to rest and sleep. we decided to go to this
    hotel after eating pizza. the bed was very soft and the sheets and pillows where too!
    the only thing i doubt was the hot tub!!! i know, you would
    probably say oh my gosh your so picky!! but...... THE HOT TUB IS A COLD TUB!!!
    when me and my brother got in, we couldnt stand it!!! we found the house, it was like, 40
    degrees!!! besides that, everything was perfect!! we had been on the car science 4:30 p.m.
    you should go too!!!!

Room Tip: i went to room 204 and it was very nice. if you are picky about showers, the shower was good. beds where made when we came in? they where soft!!!!
    Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family