“Chop Chop”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Umberto's

Umberto's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, South Carolina
“Chop Chop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Excellent meals for each of us at the table! I had the twin pork chops and they were amazing. The size of these things reminded me of something from The Flintstones...huge. Perfectly prepared. We will return to Umberto's each and every time we come back to NMB.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Marty R

Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Birthday surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Umberto's in Barefoot landing is my favorite Italian food by far....love te service...food is always fresh and atmosphere is terrific....

Visited April 2013
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have been to Umberto's many times. I took my sister and friends recently. For starters, dinner comes with complimentary soup, salad, and pasta. Everything is delicious and prices are reasonable. This is my favorite restaurant in SC.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank John L
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Wow! Delicious Italian Family Style!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

My Husband and I just found out about this place. I could not believe we had not heard about it sooner.
We took friends of ours out for a casual dinner.
The decor is nice and the menu is extensive. We placed our orders. My husband and I shared a dinner for two that included steak and two pork chops, potatoes, onions and peppers. Our friends tried Chicken Umberto and a stuffed veal.

After our warm bread arrived, a parade of complimentary food followed.
First we were greeted with a family style bowl of pasta and bean (fagioli) stew, next was salad and next was angel hair pasta with Marinara.

Full already, our entrees arrived.

The steak and pork chops were at least 1 1/2-2" thick and extreemly tender and tasty.

Our guest loved their choices as well.

Too full for dessert, but the coffee was delicious. We saw the desserts and they looked awesome as well.

We would highly recommend Umberto's and will return again and again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank lkkalj
Johnsonburg
“great Italian dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went to Umbertos the other night and had a great dinner. We went there last year also and enjoyed it. Dinner is served with the same three dishes before the entree. Beans and macaroni, a salad made with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers marinated in Italian dressing, and Spaghetti. Three of the people in our party had the veal parmesan and I had the veal Antoneli. It is a piece of veal stufffed with provolone cheese and proscutto, and has a brown gravy over it. It was delicious and filling. The atmosphere was great. People talking and laughing and having a good time. I make sure I go to this restaurant every time I go to Myrtle Beach.

Visited March 2013