“Great Hibachi and Sushi”
Review of Taste of Tokyo

Taste of Tokyo
Reviewed December 4, 2016

A little more expensive than your average buffet so dont go for the buffet as it does not have large selection. They have great hibachi and sushi though. I believe they charge $12 and if you want to take your hibachi home, they charge you more for that.

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

Few days ago, decided to visit this place, this is the second visit, first one was not so pleased. But this time was impressed, on the changes, they changed to a buffet style. Great selection of sushi and you can select the ingredients that you want with the main dish. Sushi was awesome, and the dish they prepared with my selected ingredients was a hit. Last time I was not willing to return, but now it will be my best spot. Great service and prices are reasonable for all you can eat. Will return soon.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

I had a hard time deciding between a 3 and 4 rating.

The 4 would be the quality of the food. The hibachi and sushi were great! It is rare to find both at an all you can eat.

The 3 would be - only one serving of the hibachi and they won't let you have rice and noodles. You have to pick either or. The fortune cookies were also stale.

It would be be a place we would visit again. Budget friendly as well.

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

I was in N. Charleston for 2 days. I ate there the first night and it was delicious, filling, and reasonably priced. Food was so good, instead of exploring my options, I ate there again my 2nd night in N. Charleston!

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

We stopped by on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn't busy. They give you a bowl and a ticket. You walk through and add whatever you want and choose your starch, then they cook it hibachi style. That is a one time. Then there is a hot bar, sushi bar and salad bar which are multiple trips.

Everything was very good. Sushi was above generic California rolls and quite tasty. Inexpensive for what it is, we will be back!