“QT with the Hubby!”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC
Ranked #47 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
CHARLESTON
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The staff at Hawthorne was pleasant and very friendly. My son and I stayed here for Christmas. The maintenace man put together my little boys scooter and set up his XBox game. He also came and help us start a fire in the fireplace. I walk with a walker and I was so overwhelm with this special blessing from the staff. My son is 9 and he still believes in Santa Claus and I forgot to pack his toothbrush. I called the office and told them about it and that I was handicapped and they brought it to the room. I wrapped it and the next morning he was so thrilled that Santa brought him a toothbrush. It was a wonderful experience. I will visit again. It fet like home.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Carla R, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear that your family enjoyed their stay with us. Our staff works hard to make sure every guest feels welcomed.
We look forward to serving you again in your next trip to Charleston.

Best Regards,

Carla Reynolds
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Charleston
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Charleston
SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate
SpringHill Suites Charleston Nor...
#14 of 58 in North Charleston
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston Un...
#11 of 58 in North Charleston
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & ...
#26 of 58 in North Charleston
Hyatt Place North Charleston
Hyatt Place North Charleston
#4 of 58 in North Charleston
North Charleston Inn
North Charleston Inn
#45 of 58 in North Charleston

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC

Property: Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC
Address: 7645 Northwoods Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29406-4033 (Formerly Residence Inn Charleston)
Ranked #47 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Hotel Class:3 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Charleston Hotel North Charleston