Room was a bit small but clean and comfortable. Two queen beds. Small fridge and microwave. Neighborhood nothing special but less than 15 minutes from the Airport. Price was just over $100. Breakfast was good and is included. Room was quiet despite being on the first floor across from the dining area. Free high speed internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charleston South Carolina has it all history, museums, plantations, beaches, deep-sea fishing, golf, world renowned dining and more. Charleston is a great place for a mini or extended vacation with year-round cultural events that everyone will enjoy. Southeastern Wildlife Expo Cooper River Bridge Run Flowertown Festival Family Circle Cup / Tennis Heritage Rally Spoleto Festival Our award winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel is located in South Carolina s largest shopping district and twelve miles from Charleston s Historic Downtown. Our hotel is packed with amenities fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, business center, spacious guest rooms, Jacuzzi suites, and meeting and banquet facilities. Perfect for the business traveler and leisure traveler alike, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - North Charleston South Carolina invites you to a memorable visit to the Low Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charleston/Ashley Phosphate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Charleston/Ashley Phosphate
- Holiday Inn North Charleston
- North Charleston Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel Charleston