My husband, 6.5 month old baby, and I stayed here while visiting my grandfather and my husband's aunt and uncle. We selected The Holiday Inn express based on other positive reviews here on TA as well as location to those we were visiting. I had never stayed here so I always worry about a new place. No need to. This place was great, right beside the mall and restaurants were not too far. I loved it.
We arrived Saturday morning before check-in time Mr. Tyrone let me tell you, was so nice and helpful. (Look like he was doing some cleaning he had the vacuum out LOL). He greeted us with a smile, and had no problem checking us in and getting us to our room. Give us welcome package and the works. We drove most of the night so we were just ready to get in the room. After checking us in, I told Mr. Tyrone now he can get back to vacuum we laugh. I told him (I love a man that cleans). The room was very clean (I didn't find a single hair... yay!) and very spacious. The bed was comfy. Thums-up to the housekeepers the breakfast bar was nice with plenty to choose from and it was well-staffed and stocked all the way up to the 9:30am. I actually felt as comfortable as if I were at home staying in this hotel! Oh, and the outdoor pool were very nice. Although this hotel is beautiful, it is also family friendly. We saw other children and we saw lots of other families. I think it was a team or something. However the Holiday Inn express is the place to stay. We went to down town and had a good time. We had fun and will be coming back.
Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charleston South Carolina has it all history, museums, plantations, beaches, deep-sea fishing, golf, world renowned dining and more. Charleston is a great place for a mini or extended vacation with year-round cultural events that everyone will enjoy. Southeastern Wildlife Expo Cooper River Bridge Run Flowertown Festival Family Circle Cup / Tennis Heritage Rally Spoleto Festival Our award winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel is located in South Carolina s largest shopping district and twelve miles from Charleston s Historic Downtown. Our hotel is packed with amenities fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, business center, spacious guest rooms, Jacuzzi suites, and meeting and banquet facilities. Perfect for the business traveler and leisure traveler alike, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - North Charleston South Carolina invites you to a memorable visit to the Low Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charleston/Ashley Phosphate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Charleston/Ashley Phosphate
- Holiday Inn North Charleston
- North Charleston Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel Charleston