“Cool Place”

Community Pizza House
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Pretty cool set up. Really like the atmosphere - it reminds me more os Savannah than Charleston. Had a roasted beet and goat cheese salad to start and also the risotto fritters - both of these items were fabulous!! Pizza is good my son had the meatball sub.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Had a little time so I tired Community Pizza House. The Black Cherry Soda was great! The pizza was average. I had to ask for extra sauce because the pizza was a little "dry". The service was great though!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

This place was close to the hotel my wife and I were staying in. They have exceptional pizza as well as other good food choices. A friendly bar atmosphere w/an outside seating area (w/firepit) is a nice place to relax in at the end of the day. Leigh, our bartender, was friendly and made a good drink. *if you get the Italian sandwich, which is delicious, do not get it on the italian roll, heated, or else you will break your teeth trying to eat the thing! Fun spot!

Reviewed June 1, 2018

I had a pizza there recently. The crust was really good. However they don't use pure mozzarella on the pizza but a mix of cheese. Some people might like it but my preference is Mozzarella for the pizza. Nothing else period.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

We visited Community Pizza during lunch! The waitress was friendly and the food was delicious!! The music was quite depressing...we asked our waitress if someone had just broke up with their significant other! We always love to try restaurants that are not in our area and we chose a great one!! I definitely prefer this restaurant to other pizza places!