“Very Friendly!”

Red Roof Inn North Charleston
Ranked #36 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Reviewed February 28, 2013

When making my reservation, I spoke with Diane. She was very polite to me even though I had tons of questions. She not only gave me the answers I needed but went above and beyond to let me know everything.She was willing to search for the more difficult answers for me also. She helped me to decide what kind of room I needed and told me the difference in each room. Diane was so helpful to me and I want her to be recognized for it. Thank you Diane!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
i0142, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

I want to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay. We always enjoy hearing about our guest experiences. I am glad that Diane was able to assist you with anything you needed while also providing great customer service. She will be very excited to see your review. Positive comments and reviews are always an encouragement to our staff. I want to thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Chiquitta Phillips

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn North Charleston

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We came down for the dog show. Chiquitta and Kellie were very nice and very professional. The room was very clean. The inn is very, very close to all kinds of resturants. We plan to go back in the fall and we will stay in the same inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
i0142, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to express your experience at our hotel. Kellie is very valuable and it is great to hear how you appreciated our service. Kellie and I were delighted to see this review. It is our goal to deliver great service and quality rooms. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've stayed at many hotels, but here at the north Charleston is the best customer service. Now days its so hard to find truly nice people. Not only because your paying them and they have to. They go above and beyond to treat people with the up most respect. Everyone I've meet there was super nice from management to house keeping. Keep up the excellent service.

• Stayed: December 2012
i0142, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

My staff and I would like to thank you for your positive comments. We enjoy hearing about the great experiences our guests have. We love providing guests with excellent service so I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward for your next visit with us.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

They are in process of remodeling the hotel rooms. I did have a completed room. It was decent and comfortable. Good location to shopping and within 10 miles of the Naval training command and within 10 miles of the airport. Very good location next to the highway. The people were very friendly as well. The costs are very reasonable as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
i0142, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

I would like to thank you for your recent comments regarding your recent stay. My staff and I enjoy hearing feedback from our guests as we continuously strive to improve the quality of our services. I am glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms, and look forward for your next visit. Enjoy the Holidays!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have stayed here for business many times since May. The assistant manager is very helpful and kind. She and all of the front desk staff will make sure your stay is comfortable and all your needs are met. The cleaning staff will make sure your are happy with the condition of the rooms and will go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need. The rooms are clean and some have nice microwaves, fridges and work desks. There are plenty of ice machines and a functional laundry facility is on site. You can walk to the mall and lots of restaurants. Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes and many other shopping options are just around the corner. The best part is that the hotel is under a complete renovation with all the rooms receiving new mattresses and carpet. Great room rates make this a great place to stay!

Room Tip: "Very quiet on back side of hotel" "Lots of parking for large vehicles"
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
i0142, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

My staff and I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay. We love hearing guest feedback and positive feedback like yours is always an encouragement not only for the staff but for me as well. I am glad that we are able to accommodate your needs. I look forward for your next visit with us. Enjoy the holidays!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed here on business September 30- october 6 2012. The hotel was ran by a nice lady who worked quickly to get me situated even though I came before check-in time. The rooms were clean and always well stocked with the essentials. Very cheap, great value. You're right next to the mall. You can walk to a couple good bars and restaurants from the hotel. Despite its motel design with outdoor facing rooms, I was never bothered by noise. Great A/C and flat panel TV.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
i0142, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

My team and I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay. We always enjoy hearing about the pleasant experiences our guests have at our hotel. Positive feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we try to continuously improve the quality of our services. It is my hope that you will give us another chance to meet your expectations when your future travels requires lodging.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed for one night Sept. 30 and checked out Oct. 1. We had double beds and the comforter and blankets had stains on them. The carpet and flooring was dirty. Underneath the bed was nasty. Don't recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
i0142, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

I would like to extend my apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to exceed expectations and in this case we failed you. I have shared your feedback with my team to ensure this does not happen in the future. I would like to let you know that our hotel will begin renovation this month which will include new beds, comforters, carpet, and drapes. Again thank you for bringing this to our attention and it is my hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.