“Skip the mall food court, and go here”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #101 of 343 Restaurants in North Charleston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 20, 2014

After a trip to the Northwoods Mall, I wanted a bite to eat. The food court looked uninteresting about to close. Just a few minutes away, I found Moe's Southwest Grill. What I really appreciated was the great hospitality I received, when I told them I was visiting from Myrtle Beach. The manager and staff was super friendly and enthusiastic, and they were closing at
10 pm. This time I had a whole wheat quesadilla, but I do love the burritos too. Thumbs up to this location, for making me feel welcome on a Saturday night. Fun, filling, and budget friendly !

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Welcome to Moe's! It's so welcoming :) They are always friendly and fast and the food is always delish!!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

"Welcome to Moes!" greeted us when we walked in the front door, and we WERE made to feel welcome by the staff. No waiting, and we both were served hot, fresh and delicious food.

We both had the "Billy Barou", which is a big basket of tortilla chips with meat, lettuce, beans, melted cheese-- any way ya want it. My wife and I always have slightly different ideas, so we ended up with two different versions of the same dish-- made up in front of us.

This location has a nice high-tech "drink bar" that provides dozens of soft drink choices via a touch screen (no kidding!). It also has a nice salsa bar, with five or six different salas to choose from. We both ate well-- hot, fresh and well-served food at a very good price.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

had a great tasting salad in a tortilla bowl, with romaine lettuce, chicken and beans, grilled veggies, pico, awesome flavors and it tasted so good. Also liked the salsa bar, all the flavors tasted so good. Definitely will be back!!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is a great family friendly place with wonderful menu options. The food is prepared when ordered. The burritos are scrumptious!