“Delicious”

Ranked #107 of 351 Restaurants in North Charleston
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 29, 2015

I ordered my meal and within 10 minutes, it was ready for pickup. Overall, the service was very fast and the Lo Mein was delicious. Will definitely order from again.

Reviewed July 22, 2015

Enjoyed the food. they prepare it fresh with lots of options at a good price. staff is friendly and easy to get to the location

1  Thank Kay B
Reviewed June 2, 2015

These are undoubtedly the rudest people in town. I actually called to pay a driver I forgot to tip. When I asked for a manager the conversation turned very cold. I was immediately hung up on. This is the last time my family and I will eat there or order out.

Reviewed May 14, 2015 via mobile

Surprisingly great Chinese take out in N Charleston! We were staying at the embassy and decided to take our chance here and wee SO surprised! Great service and excellent food! Will definitely go back when in N Charleston!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I've been here several times and have had great experiences every time. I've asked for some orders to be more or less spicy, remove something from it, etc and they've always been accommodating. The food isn't just setting around, it's cooked AFTER you order. Very pleasant staff with good food and great service. It looks kind of like a hole in the wall, but those are some of the best places around. I've recommended it to my friends and the family that I like. :-)