“Locally sourced”

Sesame Burgers & Beer
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Hormone free custom burgers with vast array of options for toppings as well as free range chicken and turkey burgers. Also, offering vegan house made veggie burgers, salads, craft beer and full bar. Perfect for entire family. 3 locations in Charleston area.
Charleston, South Carolina
“Locally sourced”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We loved this restaurent - the locally sourced food was excellent
Burgers were juicy, I had the sampler which I had 3 mini burgers.
Server was polite, happy and helpful - all we needed
Bar style low key atmosphere - worked well for us
Ask for the garlic mayonaise to dip your fries into - so good!
There was too much goat cheese on the gc and beet salad - but that was my personal preference.
All in all - great food, and it helps that you know you are eating a burger, but the most healthy possible burger for you!

Greer, SC
“Delicious, happy, local”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, locally sourced served by nice and happy people. What more could you ask for? Kind of a weird location, you have make an awkward u-turn to get into the car park, but it is worth it. Difficult to get into at lunch time, so try dinner. Also 1/2 price burger night (Tuesday, I think) is tightly packed. Local beer on draught and build-it-yourself burgers are my favorites.

Visited June 2013
Charleston, SC
“Above Average Bar Food”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

After reading all the positive reviews we decided to give Sesame a third chance, but again the food was average or above average for a bar and grill. The hamburger was OK, the buffalo chicken wrap had much too much emphasis on the sauce over substance, I would not order the calamari again, but the beer selection was great. There are much better choices for a good meal in North Charleston.

1 Thank Mersejohn
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best burger I have had in SC”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Kind of a dive bar feel, but man do they take their food seriously here. Even with a crazy crowd (turned out it was bar trivia night) I am glad our family stayed and ate. Food was quick and fresh and DELICIOUS. An applewood smoked bacon and bbq burger with homemade onion rings and fries was prob the best I've tasted in SC.

Visited May 2013
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Burger of your dreams”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

If they don't have one on the menu that interest you, simply put your dream burger together with all the choices they give you.My personal favorite is the "Down South" cheese, caramelized onions, and mushrooms. And, they always cook them just right. Don't forget the sweet potato fries - by far the best I have had any where. The wait staff is friendly and efficient. We have been eating here for years and it is consistently good. We also dine at their Citadel Mall location. They offer daily specials that are tasty and inventive. Their milkshakes are the real thing and come with the metal container the shake was made in as well as a glass because it will not fit in just a glass. The atmosphere is friendly, almost like the neighborhood restaurant and bar. Need I say more.