“Excellent selection of great burgers”

Sesame Burgers & Beer
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Hormone free custom burgers with vast array of options for toppings as well as free range chicken and turkey burgers. Also, offering vegan house made veggie burgers, salads, craft beer and full bar. Perfect for entire family. 3 locations in Charleston area.
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

The burgers are great and they have lots of healthy options like black bean burgers and turkey burgers. They also have good mixed drinks as well. We have been here several times and have always had wonderful service and food

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I'm a burger man, and boy do they have the burgers for you. I'm going to agree with the recent reviews. I have been in Charleston on and off for about three years and I never knew that the place existed. My wife, while up on a visit found this place and took me to it. Man I was shocked that this great burger place was located under my noise and I knew nothing about it. I can't say enough about the restaurant, burgers and the staff. Go to this place and enjoy a dogg gone great burger,restaurant and drinks.

murphyeve, Owner at Sesame Burgers & Beer, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thanks Tommy, I appreciate you finally coming in. Dont be a stranger. We have two other locations as well fyi.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Burgers are fresh ground and taste great. Tuesday is $3.00 burgers which makes it well worth it. Even with paying extra for toppings and such it is a great deal. It does get crowded and the atmosphere is nothing elaborate.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love eating hamburgers whenever I travel the US...so I googled the best burgers in Charleston and Sesame was ranked in the top 3....the food was AWESOME!! I had the Down South Burger and added jalapenos cooked medium well...all I can say is that burger did not stand a chance...it was tasty....and left me satisfied...if you are in the area...stop by and have a burger...you will not be disappointed!

murphyeve, Owner at Sesame Burgers & Beer, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

I appreciate the great response, and am curious what country you are living in. Ya never know if we can go abroad and get a Sesame going. Thanks, again.

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

This place is amazing, the beef tastes awesome and the homemade pickles are the bomb, they even have homade ketchup, mustard and roasted garlic mayo (drool). Great beer selection, great staff. I will definately return!

murphyeve, Owner at Sesame Burgers & Beer, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Appreciate your response, thankyou so much for coming in. Which store did you dine at? Hope to see you again next time your in town.