“Good Stuff”
Review of Noisy Oyster

Noisy Oyster
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: You can always expect the best fresh and local Seafood at Noisy Oyster. Our seafood is caught in our own backyard, the Atlantic Ocean. Locally owned and operated since 1992.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The North Charleston Noisy Oyster is a great spot to catch some local flavors outside of downtown. I loved the Charleston hot sauce and our waiter, Corey, was really fantastic and made the meal a great experience. Plus, sitting outside in October is just so nice. Careful ordering the grouper special - it's pricier than you would hope!

1  Thank Corey V
Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Me and my family visited the noisy oyster last Saturday and enjoyed a wonderful dinner. My wife ordered the shrimp and grits and I ordered the blackened seafood combo. Everything was amazing and our server Hollie was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back and tell all my friends to come.

1  Thank Brandon S
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife and I made a weekend trip to Charleston and wanted to avoid the crowds downtown one evening, so we found The Noisy Oyster. Good food and great service. We had both fried and broiled and everything was great. The shrimp and scallops tasted like they just came out of the ocean. Our server, Beth, was very attentive and friendly and made the evening that much better. Definitely on our list when we return to the area.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have always liked the Noisy Oyster, but getting to the downtown location with its parking issues means we don't visit very often. Then we found this one on Rivers Avenue and have been able to visit frequently. We have enjoyed the Shrimp and Grits, Fried Flounder and Fried Oysters, of course the shrimp is always good.
Service has always been prompt and friendly. This last time Jesseka was our server and she did an excellent job. Very professional, yet warm and caring.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Excellent food and service!! Celebrated my husband's birthday with our family, and everyone enjoyed their meal, including our 9-year old grandson! Started with Calamari & Creek Shrimp appetizers which were both very good. Then my husband thoroughly enjoyed his fried seafood platter. My grandson enjoyed his fried shrimp from the kid's menu...cleaned his plate!! And the rest of us enjoyed different shrimp dinners from their Sunday night $9.99 specials. Ended the evening with a free dessert of pecan pie for my husband, and a slab of a wonderful 5-layer chocolate cake that was delightfully enjoyed by the rest of us. Plus enough leftovers for lunch the next day!! Our server Sarah was extremely attentive and so very friendly with such a pleasant smile. She made a number of suggestions, readily answered our questions, and was overall extremely pleasant and helpful!! Thank you Sarah for helping to make our celebration very special!!!

1  Thank Cindy W